• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading Brady... and T.Y.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, standard

as;fsnvaoijvhpajnabn..............

....excuse me, just puked after looking at Hilton's schedule. (at Hou, Pitt, BYE, at Jax, at Buf, Den, at Bal)

If you own him, trade him now... for anything. After the potential of points in Houston, he will be impossible to advertise.

Which brings me to my awful money league team. Points leader after six weeks, followed by two weeks that didn't add up to 100.

Brady is the only guy I have to offer. I'd like to know how you would rank the following offers, if you would offer it, and if you would accept as the other owner.

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, K, DST

Brady, Tyrod (I feel Tyrod will be safe enough to allow me to move Tom)
AP, Anderson, TyMo, Booker, Foreman, Prosise (just traded for AP, with Watkins...moving Fitz)
Hilton, Watkins, M. Bryant, Lockett (what a piss poor group, yes this is the league I traded Martin for Hilton)
Gronk, ASJ
Texans, Bills *not sure if I should trust Houston at home against Indy, or risk Thursday chaos....(Bucs, Colts, Skins, Boys, Giants, Jets, Titans, Niners on waivers, no thanks)
Prater

Potential offers

1. Cam owner, chasing one game behind division leader (has McCoy and Hunt)

Brady, Hilton...for...KB, Adams (his other WR, Robbie A, Paul Rich, Doctson... with Henry and Doyle at TE)
Along with Shady and Hunt, he has Forte, Cohen and Ellington... if he doesn't go for both Adams and KB, am I wrong to not want just one with one of these RB3?

2. Pats' fan, Ryan owner.

Brady, Hilton, CJA, Booker...for...Julio, Powell, or Gilislee, or Abdullah (would like Brady, TYH for Julio, but doubt that works)

(his other R/W/T... Ingy, Baldy, Cobb, Wallace, Amendola, Gabriel, Delanie, J. Cook)

3. Same Ryan owner

Brady, Hilton...for...Baldwin, Powell, or Gillislee, or Adbullah

4. Offered to me... Aaron Jones and Pryor for Brady and Hilton. I'm rejecting, but may look to counter. He is in my division and tied with me, one game behind the two leaders. His team....

Stafford, Ajayi, Freeman, Landry, Sanu, Crowder, Kelce, Charles, Duke, Aaron Jones, Pryor, Diggs, Bortles

He is also a Broncos fan, but he has no need to get the trio, and has no "major" upgrade at WR for me. I don't see anything.

Long one, sorry folks... or you're welcome ;)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say at least offer Brady and TY for Julio. IMO the rest of the offers yer not getting enough back fer Brady. And if Ingy is Ingram (don't know who Baldy is lol) but I might at least make a play for Ingram.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Hilton CJA for Julio and Ingram?

prob a stretch, but at least you wouldn't be giving brady on the cheap