• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Traded for a pitcher

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Sox acquire Colome from M's for Narvaez
6206.jpg

White Sox acquired RHP Alex Colome from the Mariners for C Omar Narvaez.

Colome had been lined up to close for Seattle assuming their trade of Edwin Diaz went through. He's still a candidate for saves in Chicago, although the White Sox have financial incentive to use Nate Jones in that role since his salary is already locked in for the next few years. Colome is projected by MLB Trade Rumors to make $7.3 million in his second year of arbitration eligibility.

Nov 30 - 2:11 PM

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narvaez had a solid second half. I like the trade. Their bp was trash last yr. hopefully Collins is close to coming up

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narvaez had a solid second half. I like the trade. Their bp was trash last yr. hopefully Collins is close to coming up

Getting anything of use for Navarez is a win. He's shit defensively, his little power surge in the 2nd was unprecedented and is unlikely to be duplicated. I realize a left-handed hitting catcher is valuable and he has demonstrated that he can hit for average. He'll probably have work for a long time in this league. However, he's just better suited for a team that needs that kind of a guy as a piece. We're still building.