• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

trade.....

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a standing trade offer but we were waiting until stanton got healthy.....

i give stanton/masterson for verlander

he wanted a big bat and i mentioned verlander...he said cool

now i am thinking i might just wanna keep stanton and see what he does if he is healthy

my OF would be holliday,pence and have been subbing out the 3rd spot

my pitchers right now are wainwright,zimmerman,harvey,bumgarner,lester and masterson

just keep stanton??? pitching would be beastly

his OF nava,bj upton,fowler....his pitching kershaw,price,holland,garza,lynn and verlander

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would. Verlander is starting to turn on now. He would of had another win if valverde didnt suck so much. That rotation with JV is sick to be honest

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah thats the main thing i am thinking about that rotation would win pitching for me just about every week

but would it be too much pitching i am already winning pitching cats most weeks right now with that staff

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a standing trade offer but we were waiting until stanton got healthy.....

i give stanton/masterson for verlander

he wanted a big bat and i mentioned verlander...he said cool

now i am thinking i might just wanna keep stanton and see what he does if he is healthy

my OF would be holliday,pence and have been subbing out the 3rd spot

my pitchers right now are wainwright,zimmerman,harvey,bumgarner,lester and masterson

just keep stanton??? pitching would be beastly

his OF nava,bj upton,fowler....his pitching kershaw,price,holland,garza,lynn and verlander

No way I do that deal if you are in a category league. Points league, maybe. First off, your pitching is nasty as is and your OF is weak. Not sure how this helps you.

Second, as a Verlander owner, I am looking to move him. He has been very mediocre this year, but the pricetag is still really high because of the name brand. Something is wrong with JV.

Even yesterday, he was sitting at 73 pitches after 4 innings despite getting through the first on 7. Dominant pitchers simply do not have WHIPs over 1.3 at this point of the season. Verlander would be your 4th or 5th best starter.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats kinda of my thinking......but i also feel like i am in first without stanton all year and even if i get a lesser verlander my pitching should dominate all the categories

the rest of my hitters have been winning enough of the cats so far.......right now i think i am 50/50 on it

think i will be fine regardless......

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I do that deal if you are in a category league. Points league, maybe. First off, your pitching is nasty as is and your OF is weak. Not sure how this helps you.

Second, as a Verlander owner, I am looking to move him. He has been very mediocre this year, but the pricetag is still really high because of the name brand. Something is wrong with JV.

Even yesterday, he was sitting at 73 pitches after 4 innings despite getting through the first on 7. Dominant pitchers simply do not have WHIPs over 1.3 at this point of the season. Verlander would be your 4th or 5th best starter.

He pitched well yesterday i watched the game. He has also pitched far from medicore if you look at his advanced stats too. JV Is going to keep performing at a high level like he has been lately

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Bone if i was you I would do that because masterson is good, but he will keep regressing IMO. But if you can get Kershaw back instead i would do it in a heartbeat

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Verlander owner as well, and i'm not looking to move him, but...Tlance has a bunch of good points. Verlander's pitch count is scary, and an outfield of Stanton, Holliday and Pence is pretty impressive if Stanton is healthy. If he gets traded, even better. Your pitching staff is pretty killer already.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't be trying to help you since I'm trying to catch you, but you were cool on my trip! :D

I looked at the standings and you already rule the pitching side every week.....Actually both of you rock pitching to the degree of ownership most weeks.....I understand the trade more from his stand point then yours.....

If both of you would trade one pitcher for a difference making bat, you both would be extremely difficult to beat in the h2h format.....It's already tough since you are so pitching heavy......

My team in that league just got totally beat down by fordman's squad this week......I don't know when I've had a team take that kind of beating......probably closest would of been you smacking me down in the Husker league last year regular season, but we all know how the championship went....:cool2:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i think i am gonna hold on to stanton for a bit.......we kinda hashed it out when he was hurt but i think if he stays healthy and the pitching stays solid i should cruise easily to the play-offs