• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Partners and what is means

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM. IDK know man about that. I think Tony Banks might blow-up your theory of worst QB. lol. Just kidding. I think for sure Ryan Leaf would challenge that 2-year assertion.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could throw a football a hell of a lot better than Tebow.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. Ryan's throwing was not very much above Tebow's if he did.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you can follow me around all you want. You're still going to be wrong everywhere you post.

cant be wrong when you make incredibly stupid posts with no facts to back it up .Wait i forgot you making a prediction of 13-19 must make it a fact lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL boy this guy goes everywhere spewing about people he dont like.
Facts are facts
Fact 1: while in college florida went 48-7 while tebow was there and won 2 national championships:conclusion? winner
fact 2 in the pro's tebow carries an 8-6 record Conclusion winner
Final conclusion: you can probably easily name 200 Qb's with a worse winning % then tebow Yet because you dont like him you label him as the worst
Final answer? you dont know a thing about football but feel a need to try to convince people you do
wait thats a fact as well

Here's another fact for you: despite a ton of QBs getting injured this season, Tebow's phone did not ring (unless you want to count other leagues). I think I will trust the opinion of EVERY NFL TEAM about Tebow's talent level. He's already out of the league and doing TV for the SEC at age 26. Doesn't sound like an NFL QB to me.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does if you're talking an extra first rounder to move up 2 spots.

And manziel is Tebow part 2.

False. Manziel can actually throw the ball. Tebow is the worst throwing QB I can remember. He's basically a fullback that can "sorta" throw.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Clowney hype will be tremendous after he destroys the combine. I think realistically Snead has the relationship with the Falcons so a trade with them is a good chance at 6. Tampa and Minn pick right behind ATL both teams might want to jump to 2 to get their QB or Clowney. but it would probably be the same trade offer for all three teams so you would deal wit ATL and get the 6th pick. Im guessing the deal would be a 2nd rd pick and next years first. This is right on base with the trade chart so it's a fair deal for everyone and is realistic. The Rams might value this better then the browns 1st this year because the Browns pick is 26. The pick next year would most likely be higher. Plus you get a second vs the 3rd you would get from the Browns. So the Rams would have pick #6, 13, 38, 45 and still have 2 first next year. The two first next year is a tremendous weapon because if the shit did it the fan with Bradford you could always move up and get a QB next year. The Rams at 6 would still be in great shape to get who they would have probably would have taken at 2. The jags & Browns almost have to go QB at 3,4 so that only leaves Oakland picking in front of you at 6.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like if Tebow did what he did right now, he'd get picked so high, because all these guys are following in his footsteps as far as style of play in their college careers.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He (Tony Banks) could throw a football a hell of a lot better than
Tebow.

So could Jamarcus Russell. Tebow has proved he is not the best mechanical QB out there and the media irritates all who are around him. BUT... he is a winner. You cannot dispute that and you cannot just slober stats "oh but but next year he would suck".. On the Jets this year would he have done better than Geno? 8-8? And Geno was horrific at times, but you give Tebow a good running game and a good defense, good TE and I bet you he wins games. He's done it his entire career.

He also has alot of haters.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. Manziel can actually throw the ball. Tebow is the worst throwing QB I can remember. He's basically a fullback that can "sorta" throw.

In terms of NFL capability and the fact that he'll be a huge bust. He can throw better than Tebow but he would be a below average passer in the NFL.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So could Jamarcus Russell. Tebow has proved he is not the best mechanical QB out there and the media irritates all who are around him. BUT... he is a winner. You cannot dispute that and you cannot just slober stats "oh but but next year he would suck".. On the Jets this year would he have done better than Geno? 8-8? And Geno was horrific at times, but you give Tebow a good running game and a good defense, good TE and I bet you he wins games. He's done it his entire career.

9-7 is not worthy of the title of winner.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he was a winner at the NFL level as you insist, wouldn't he still be in the league? Honestly, I trust the NFL as a whole over any talent evaluator on an internet discussion board.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like if Tebow did what he did right now, he'd get picked so high, because all these guys are following in his footsteps as far as style of play in their college careers.

I actually feel the opposite. The guys following in his footsteps can actually throw the ball at a pro level. Tebow's throwing motion looks like he's throwing underwater.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought. This is a Rams board. I'm here to talk about Rams football. This thread is about potential trade partners for the Rams. If you aren't here to discuss the RAMS and their trade partners, please leave.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler resigned with the Bears today. great news for the Rams. takes the best QB off the FA board. Most teams will have to get their QB in the draft now, which improves the rams trade down option.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-7 is not worthy of the title of winner.

Tell that to Green Bay this year. So you say whos worthy to make the playoffs huh?

wouldn't he still be in the league? Honestly, I trust the NFL as a whole over any talent evaluator on an internet discussion board.

Why is Kyle Orton in the league? Cuz that's who Tebow beat out after Kyle went 1-4?? to start that season. Timmmah came in his rookie year and won a playoff game.

Why did Jay Cutler just get a 18 million dollar contract and his back had a better QBR? Why didn't the Bears sign McCown for 5-6 mill and draft a QB in a heavy draft?

Answer: because some of these GMs and scouts are turkeys. Look at the Rams front office a few years ago. You trust that BS and call me out as your everyday average internet blogger.

Please. Do question my knowledge or judge me. I know WTF is going down my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow is a backup quarterback in the NFL no doubt about it, but Nobody wants Tebow because of the media circus and what that does to a team. As a back up QB it's not worth the hassle. I've said this 50 times I think.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do NOT question me. Lolol

iPhone on the SportsHoopla sux.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he isn't. There are at least 100 guys you could sign off the street that will be much better than Tebow.