• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tox Hospitalized - he is currently under going some cat scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he is here later on, not sure if he will be, he should be headed home today. Unless they found something over night.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a text from him this morning. He is A-OK, he is leaving the hospital this morning. The "blockage" was faulty, just a fluke shadow on the scan or whatever.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he is here later on, not sure if he will be, he should be headed home today. Unless they found something over night.

Got a text from him this morning. He is A-OK, he is leaving the hospital this morning. The "blockage" was faulty, just a fluke shadow on the scan or whatever.

:clap2:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the Mrs and from me, we'd like to thank you all the good words my brothers. It's been a weird few days, but according to the battery of tests I got, it appears I'll be sticking around for a long while. :)

Also I'd like to throw out a special thanks to SF (aka loose lips Nancy) JS, Wes & Boss for keeping my spirits high through all of that uncertainty. I was really put through the ringer and had things done to me that I would only wish to happen to Bettman and the NHLPA heads, but thanks to these guys the process wasn't as taxing as it could have been.

So to you boys --- :thumb::thumb::thumb:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
f_partytimem_c90cdf9.gif

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have you back Tox. At least now you know everything is all good. I can't imagine the scare you went through of the unknown, but I'm glad all came out well on the other side. Now go give that new granddaughter a big hug and a kiss. :D

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have an MRI? Those things fucking suck!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have you back Tox. At least now you know everything is all good. I can't imagine the scare you went through of the unknown, but I'm glad all came out well on the other side. Now go give that new granddaughter a big hug and a kiss. :D

Dude....when the lights are going out it's NOT a pretty feeling, but I'm good. :)

Thanks and you know I did! ;)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have an MRI? Those things fucking suck!

TB, yeah man....they threw me into that bitch for 45 minutes. As you know, that whole *bbep-beep-beep-thunk-thunk-thunk" shit has me wanting to kill!! lol Truth though, they put me through some shit even worse than that damn thing! !

That was the CATscan they did to me when they thought I had a clog in my neck... It's almost identical to the MRI machine except this time they iject some toxic shit into you before they slide into the machine, but the kicker is that when it gets to your wrists it burns like battery acid in your veins!! They ask you before hand if you have an metal in your body and I said yes, titanium in my knees and lower back.....chick says "no problem" and they start the procedure...

Well, by the time it got to my hips, my crotch started burning and burning, getting worse and worse.....the shit had my asshole and dick frying like a fucking sausage on the goddanmn grill!!! lol I had to have the bitch pull me out. She's like "whats the problem?" I respond back with "are you folks out of your fucking minds??!!! "My fucking dick is on fire!!!" She's standing there looking at me with this dumb look on her face talking about like "huh....what do u know.."

:brick: I almost slapped the snot out of her.. Needless to say that was as bad as it got...

Crazy days bro.. Thanks for asking.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds horrible.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did say to expect "some" burning but what happened to me shouldnt have happened. Yeah well....they can have that torture and shove it up their asses. I'm not a soft dude by any stretch but that was insane.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah shit...that's fucked up...

glad they got you figured out man....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Dick burning like a sausage on a grill. Ouch! I hope I never have to go through that experience. Glad you're okay Tox.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the Mrs and from me, we'd like to thank you all the good words my brothers. It's been a weird few days, but according to the battery of tests I got, it appears I'll be sticking around for a long while. :)

Also I'd like to throw out a special thanks to SF (aka loose lips Nancy) JS, Wes & Boss for keeping my spirits high through all of that uncertainty. I was really put through the ringer and had things done to me that I would only wish to happen to Bettman and the NHLPA heads, but thanks to these guys the process wasn't as taxing as it could have been.

So to you boys --- :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Anytime I can spill the beans just tell me first

Status
Not open for further replies.