• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Three Most Poorly Operated NBA Franchises

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you get past the #2 pick the NBA failure rate drops to 50%...So odds are the pick is going to be bad

Does that make you angry?
Lol... Nope . Just smiling that you can't name ANYONE worse.

Ok bud. I gave you a few hours to find worse. The best you could find was a franchise that in it's entire existence hasn't ever had anything close to what Cleveland got in 4 years, and accidently pointing out a pile of them that we're able to get SO MUCH more.

If it's not coming after this long, you aren't finding it. You've pandered and changed subjects and done all you can do to avoid that simple question I keep asking and that's really boring. You've tried turning it into name calling and trash talking and that's fine because you are so off base on that it's a joke.

I Got your story that you can't find anything worse... ever. You've made that clear. But somehow they were really good using those picks, by being the worst team in the league from the moment LeBron stepped off the floor, right up till the moment he was back on it.

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were getting traded regardless because Cleveland completely shit the bed with one of them.

And not able to find a worse drafting than that 4 year use of the best elite draft picks in nba history? Just kinda wavering on to turning two #1 picks into a guy who scored 8 a game and played no defense in their only championship?

Seriously. That's your defense? Well our TWO #1 picks were able to give us 8 points a game on our championship team?

Jesus fuck you have to be desperate to be bragging about two #1 picks turning into a 20 million dollar a year 5th leading scorer who was scoring like Livingston and Barbosa.

Is that the most costly NBA finals player to score less than ten a game in history that you are bragging about???

Nobody was good that year in the top 10. Would you have prefered the great Cody Zeller or Alen Len. Even Oladipo didn't flourish till later in his career and was traded multiple time for nothing.

It's not about the points. We needed less scoring from Kevin Love because he was the 3rd option like Bosh was in Miami. Kevin Love averaged 26 points a game in Minn

Why should i care what 2 #1 picks that were being traded anyways did after they were traded. Should i have wanted them to be as good as Jordan lol

Quite your crying you sound like a bitch

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's your big line. I can't name worse players that aren't even on my team. Firstly Wiggins is actually pretty good, but you really got me. That one stung. You think if the lakers trade ball and Ingram and win a championship that will also be a failure:lol:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok bud. I gave you a few hours to find worse. The best you could find was a franchise that in it's entire existence hasn't ever had anything close to what Cleveland got in 4 years, and accidently pointing out a pile of them that we're able to get SO MUCH more.

If it's not coming after this long, you aren't finding it. You've pandered and changed subjects and done all you can do to avoid that simple question I keep asking and that's really boring. You've tried turning it into name calling and trash talking and that's fine because you are so off base on that it's a joke.

I Got your story that you can't find anything worse... ever. You've made that clear. But somehow they were really good using those picks, by being the worst team in the league from the moment LeBron stepped off the floor, right up till the moment he was back on it.

I'm still curious why i should care about players that were not on my team? Please explain

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having lots of picks has not led to franchise success. Half the teams in the NBA still don't have championships...

The Sixers have had multiple #1 picks, are they going to win a championship?

I don't know. Their last 5 would be okeafor, embiid, Simmons, fultz, and Iverson . Add LeBron as a Free agent in his prime wanting to come home to that... Yeah. I'd call that a lot better than. Clevelands talent.

Makes sense. Even with less picks and no LeBron they've been able to be MUCH more successful than the non LeBron Cavs. If he can bring a Cavs team that can't win 20 games without him, what could he do with a 50 win team?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still curious why i should care about players that were not on my team? Please explain

So what you are saying is that if you ONLY look at Cleveland, and ignore the rest of the NBA, they are the best front office you can find? I like that!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Their last 5 would be okeafor, embiid, Simmons, fultz, and Iverson . Add LeBron as a Free agent in his prime wanting to come home to that... Yeah. I'd call that a lot better than. Clevelands talent.

Makes sense. Even with less picks and no LeBron they've been able to be MUCH more successful than the non LeBron Cavs. If he can bring a Cavs team that can't win 20 games without him, what could he do with a 50 win team?

But they didn't draft Lebron. It doesn't work like that...

We are talking about players the teams drafted and last time i checked the Cavs drafted Lebron as one of their players, but i may be foggy on my recollection

So they should get their 5 and an extra #1?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your big line. I can't name worse players that aren't even on my team. Firstly Wiggins is actually pretty good, but you really got me. That one stung. You think if the lakers trade ball and Ingram and win a championship that will also be a failure:lol:

Nope. I do think their drafts recently haven't been great though.

And that's fine. If you can't talk about other front offices to compare to the Cavs that's ok.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they didn't draft Lebron. It doesn't work like that...

We are talking about players the teams drafted and last time i checked the Cavs drafted Lebron as one of their players, but i may be foggy on my recollection

So they should get their 5 and an extra #1?

The conversation was actually about that draft haul being a bust overall and LeBron showing up as a free agent wanting to come back to wherewhe grew up is the only thing that saved the Cavs from it.

Please don't move the goalposts.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is that if you ONLY look at Cleveland, and ignore the rest of the NBA, they are the best front office you can find? I like that!

And what you are saying is if you ignore the Lebron and Kyrie Pick they draft badly. Too bad those were THEIR picks so that makes no sense, how mad does that make you?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conversation was actually about that draft haul being a bust overall and LeBron showing up as a free agent wanting to come back to wherewhe grew up is the only thing that saved the Cavs from it.

Please don't move the goalposts.

Actually it was about the management of teams and you tried to move it to the draft desperately on players that were traded anyways lol

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is 0 championships much more successful lol

And what you are saying is if you ignore the Lebron and Kyrie Pick they draft badly. Too bad those were THEIR picks so that makes no sense, how mad does that make you?

No. What I am saying is that the Cavs tanked and tanked better than any team in the history of tanking accumulating the best draft picks in a short period of time ever. Then LeBron James in his prime wanted to come home. And they lucked into the greatest player ever wanting to be there. And those picks turned out to be the worst drafting of talent ever.

That is the convocation. Now if you want to move goalposts because yes it was overall the worst use of draft picks talentwise. Ok

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was about the management of teams and you tried to move it to the draft desperately on players that were traded anyways lol

Yes .The conversation moved to the draft. Defending the bynum/jack/upset deng for a year for 18 mil, 4 first rounders and 3 2nd rounders kinda quieted the fa and trade front. So did turning a #4 overall pick into JR Smith .

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. What I am saying is that the Cavs tanked and tanked better than any team in the history of tanking accumulating the best draft picks in a short period of time ever. Then LeBron James in his prime wanted to come home. And they lucked into the greatest player ever wanting to be there. And those picks turned out to be the worst drafting of talent ever.

That is the convocation. Now if you want to move goalposts because yes it was overall the worst use of draft picks talentwise. Ok

Actually before lebron showed up the team was improving every year. Who knows how it would have turned out. It was similar to the lakers improving every year with their young talent before lebron showed up.

We will never know, you are just reaching hard here kid

The sixers tanked, tanking is smart...Denver has been tanking for 30 years, with nothing to show, now thats bad management lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of their #1 picks was from a smart trade. They only really had 2 #1 picks from tanking, not sure how that is tanking more than any team in history. They won 33 games before lebron came back...

JR smith was an important part of the 2016 NBA championship run on defense and he hit three 3's in the 2nd half of game 7 to tie the game when it was getting out of hand. Another fail on your part lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting tired of slapping you around, ill check back later lol

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of their #1 picks was from a smart trade. They only really had 2 #1 picks from tanking, not sure how that is tanking more than any team in history. They won 33 games before lebron came back...

JR smith was an important part of the 2016 NBA championship run on defense and he hit three 3's in the 2nd half of game 7 to tie the game when it was getting out of hand. Another fail on your part lol

Three number 1 picks and 2 number four picks acquired in 4 years. That's more elite draft capital some teams have gotten in 40 years or the history of their franchise. It was amazing. Biggest four year haul BY Far (unless you want to show me a bigger one) in nba history.

And JR and his 10 points a game was nice. I still think Drummond or Lillard are both better. But that's me.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting tired of slapping you around, ill check back later lol
So what you are saying is still no, can't find a single worse drafting of talent than the Cavs from that tank job... Got it. Enjoy your night. I can see why you'd run off without not giving one single instance.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually before lebron showed up the team was improving every year. Who knows how it would have turned out. It was similar to the lakers improving every year with their young talent before lebron showed up.

We will never know, you are just reaching hard here kid

The sixers tanked, tanking is smart...Denver has been tanking for 30 years, with nothing to show, now thats bad management lol

Lol. Yay they were just really bad and not awful. And Bennett and Wiggins clearly were the missing pieces for greatness...

Oh and don't forget coach Blatt. The guy NBA teams are ringing off the hook.

Lol. You are kidding there right? That wasn't a serious post

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was good that year in the top 10. Would you have prefered the great Cody Zeller or Alen Len. Even Oladipo didn't flourish till later in his career and was traded multiple time for nothing.

It's not about the points. We needed less scoring from Kevin Love because he was the 3rd option like Bosh was in Miami. Kevin Love averaged 26 points a game in Minn

Why should i care what 2 #1 picks that were being traded anyways did after they were traded. Should i have wanted them to be as good as Jordan lol

Quite your crying you sound like a bitch

2013 the Cavs selected the worst player in the draft up till they selected Kasarev who was worst. Then they had the two worst players until they drafted again. The only good player, Crabbe they traded away. Lol .

Yes let's celebrate that of all things. Managing in 4 picks to take the three worst players to that point and trade the only smart pick.

And you are.literally defending Loves performance on the court in that championship. Was it his pick and roll defense you liked? You said you needed a #3 option. He wasn't even that.

Did you mean to say we did well by trading away two #1 picks for a guy who sit on the bench as Richard Jefferson played over him in crunch time?