• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top three highest surprises at the 1/4 mark

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprises so far

TOR is Top 5 in GAA
Karlsson's (lack of) offensive production so far
Slow starts by most in the Metro. Fully expect this to work itself out by seasons end.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was case closed after they beat Boston 7-0 on October 3?

Nope, but isn't your shouting about it at the quarter pole the same thing? No acknowledgment that Carlson is playing stellar? Or that the "post-30" crowd you talked about hasn't had a precipitous drop and is actually playing really well? Nobody knows the end result but so far you're predictions are looking REALLY wrong about all the factors you said would create the conditions for the Caps to miss the playoffs. You can't have it both ways, mate.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but isn't your shouting about it at the quarter pole the same thing? No acknowledgment that Carlson is playing stellar? Or that the "post-30" crowd you talked about hasn't had a precipitous drop and is actually playing really well? Nobody knows the end result but so far you're predictions are looking REALLY wrong about all the factors you said would create the conditions for the Caps to miss the playoffs. You can't have it both ways, mate.
All I said was it's a surprising that both defending conference champions were outside the playoffs. Did you read the thread title at all?

I also said pre-season that Philly would win the east lol. Lighten up.