• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top NFL Franchises over the last 20 years

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep just like watch Will Ferrell movies. He was funny on SNL but his movies suck imo

I rather read this list for 2 hrs then watch a Will Ferrel movie. Guy was funny on SNL but his movies suck imo like Sandler too. Now Jason Sudeikis another SNL alumi is funny in movies
The Lego Movie, The Other Guys, Elf, and Old School are all great comedies!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lego Movie and Stranger than Fiction are both really good movies.
The Other Guys, Anchorman and Talladega Nights are friggin hilarious.
Step Brothers is really funny the first time. Not much for rewatching that one but worth seeing once.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old school is ok rest not so much
idjut.gif

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm too old for childish humor. he was ok in Land of the Lost but I like Danny Mcbride better so he helped
I don't understand you at all. Land of the Lost was TERRIBLE. I still love you, but I don't understand you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand you at all. Land of the Lost was TERRIBLE. I still love you, but I don't understand you.

Why everybody has different humor. His movies sell and so do Sandler's ,just not for me. Just the fact you listed Lego's your probably watching this with your child/children. Now Old School besides him running naked, was ok because I like Vince Vaugn, just watched hin in made with Jon Favreau

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why everybody has different humor. His movies sell and so do Sandler's ,just not for me. Just the fact you listed Lego's your probably watching this with your child/children. Now Old School besides him running naked, was ok because I like Vince Vaugn, just watched hin in made with Jon Favreau
I loved the Lego Movie before my daughter was old enough to appreciate it. I am very excited to take her to see Lego Batman, though.

I know what you mean about humor, I don't like Adam Sandler myself. But I disagree with your assessment that Will Ferrell's humor is childish: certainly it is a lot of the time, but The Other Guys and Lego Movie were definitely not childish humor, and even Elf wasn't so much immature humor as much as it was innocent naive humor.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the Lego Movie before my daughter was old enough to appreciate it. I am very excited to take her to see Lego Batman, though.

I know what you mean about humor, I don't like Adam Sandler myself. But I disagree with your assessment that Will Ferrell's humor is childish: certainly it is a lot of the time, but The Other Guys and Lego Movie were definitely not childish humor, and even Elf wasn't so much immature humor as much as it was innocent naive humor.

Look I'm not knocking the guy because he was one of my SNF fav's going back to the original crew of Akroyd,Chase, Steve Martin hosting, Bill Murray, Belushi, Radner etc but maybe it's the scripts, childish was the wrong word. Sandler to me is the Dice Clay, you hear his schtick once and it's funny but not he 100th time later, same routine.

My son just turned 20 sigh, and we have pretty much the same humor and like same comedy and he really likes Ferrell