• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Bucket List moment for me......

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was having dinner at The Palm Restaurant across the Street from Staples Center tonight, when who walks in and sits at the next table over?

#7.

Long story short. Got to shake his hand. Too cool.....Told him I was a fan during his entire career and he said "awesome" and shook my hand a 2nd time.

Ha! :suds:

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was having dinner at The Palm Restaurant across the Street from Staples Center tonight, when who walks in and sits at the next table over?

#7.

Long story short. Got to shake his hand. Too cool.....Told him I was a fan during his entire career and he said "awesome" and shook my hand a 2nd time.

Ha! :suds:

That would be the same for me very Nice !

And congrats to check that one off your list!

:suds:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool. I am not sure what I would have done. I probably would have been too dumbfounded to go up to him.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool. I am not sure what I would have done. I probably would have been too dumbfounded to go up to him.

I know, right?

If I did see him though I probably would've asked to get my picture with him. Once in a lifetime opportunity there....

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one of the main reasons I am a broncos fan. I am originally from a town near KC. My family is mostly chiefs fans. I started getting into football when the broncos were making their SB runs. Watching Elway, TD, Rod Smith, and Shannon Sharpe was awesome. I hopped one the wagon and forget to get off.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to literally be pushed in his direction by our CEO........he said "If you don't say hello to him, you are going to regret it for the rest of your life."

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to literally be pushed in his direction by our CEO........he said "If you don't say hello to him, you are going to regret it for the rest of your life."

wow...sounds like a very cool CEO as well