• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 4 Deneses in NFL Belong to AFC North

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a freakin' river.

I made one comment in jest (post #2) and from there one of my lemmings began (post #4), so I made a "passive-aggressive" reponse to grad's post (post #6). Said lemming continued to bait me (posts #7 and #8) and then after mild-mannered responses myself it contined (posts #10, #12) and also interjected by another one of my personal lemmings (#14). And then you also got your panties in a wad (post #23) because you can't handle me repeating the same sentiment.

And btw, to someone not in your head, a comment followed by "Un-fucking-believable!!!!!!!" can lend someone to believe 1) you're amazed that the division is that damn good (as you've tried to argue in the past) or 2) it's pretty cool.

So again, cry me a river. Open your eyes and you might see the real problem.

It is un-fucking-believable because the top 4 teams are in the same division. Supposed to be a weak team or two in this division right? None are under .500 and all 4 own the top 4 spots in defense.

Yes, Yes, I know it is a weak schedule. But for God's sake, there are a couple weak teams in this division, Cincinnati and Cleveland. Give them some porps when deserved. They may not be strong playoff contenders, but they are doing what they are supposed to do and all 4 teams are playing great defense regardless of the competition.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer isn't on this team anymore he can't like them.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was directed at Tubbs. You know, the guy who, in this post as well, loves following my every post to call me a troll.

Nonetheless,

you would fall in the category of "some of us don't like context". In no way does that make someone an idiot. It makes them a homer, something I've openly and repeatedly called you. Nothing insulting about that, it just makes you who you are.

Tubbs falls into the "others of us just don't understand it". That's an idiot.

So, nice try, better luck next time.

Again, you have over 1300 posts you can sift through. You will not find it.

No it was not directed at Tubbs, it was directed at me. I started the thread, you said just stop it, Tubbs chimmed in on your snide remark and you had to support your comment originally pointed at me, to him, with "some of us don't like context".

Nice try, but it was very obvious that the comment was directed at me until you got backed into a corner and had to come out swinging at someone giving it to you more than me.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a twisted way, you could say that Andy Dalton already beat a top flight defense in Cleveland.

Although, in my heart of hearts, I would have to say that is not true.

Watching the Jags shut down the Ravens last night, you might say Dalton has already beat two top flight defenses......

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was not directed at Tubbs, it was directed at me. I started the thread, you said just stop it, Tubbs chimmed in on your snide remark and you had to support your comment originally pointed at me, to him, with "some of us don't like context".

Nice try, but it was very obvious that the comment was directed at me until you got backed into a corner and had to come out swinging at someone giving it to you more than me.

This is his MO. He does this until someone calls him out then he tries to say it was directed at someone else when it clearly wasn't. He tries these snide remarks because he thinks we are all too dumb to recognize what he is doing and he can get away with it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags have the #8 ppg D in the league.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Jags shut down the Ravens last night, you might say Dalton has already beat two top flight defenses......

of course, it helped that the offense were fairly "offensive"

but none the less, good experience for the red rifle.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

As stated earlier, the only slight in that post was "and others of us don't understand them".

Now,

logically speaking, considering

1) As noted, I've had at least 1 civil in-depth debate with you on a couple different topics, and
2) I've made it known several times I think you're the biggest homer here

it goes to stand, I don't think you don't understand context, I just think you like to ignore them so it fit's your homer opinion better.

So, really, no reason for me to have directed that portion of the comment at you.

However, I also realize if you admit that that portion of my comment wasn't directed at you, it would also mean you overreacted, so I understand your reluctance on insisting I'm back-pedalling.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are back-pedalling. It's your nature. You were a dick, we all know you were, just admit your a dick and move on.