• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 4 Deneses in NFL Belong to AFC North

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every opinionated post someone makes is an invitation to a formal debate. you can disagree without being an asshole or attacking someones overall persona. hell, you might even change someone's perspective with a little persuasion, rather than turning a simple conversation into an all out shit fest, which of course does nothing to persuade the other person's opinion towards your point of view, but simply just makes it more repugnant.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every opinionated post someone makes is an invitation to a formal debate. you can disagree without being an asshole or attacking someones overall persona. hell, you might even change someone's perspective with a little persuasion, rather than turning a simple conversation into an all out shit fest, which of course does nothing to persuade the other person's opinion towards your point of view, but simply just makes it more repugnant.

Flaming never does the underlined, always does the bolded.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jesus Flaming, look at the shit storm you created over an innocent post. You can be such a tool at times, but oh well.

It was just a simple post.

You and I already posted at lot in another thread on how NFL Defenses should be ranked, and I agreed with a lot of what you said. Yards alone is a terrible way to rank a defense, and I agree with that.

However, that is how the NFL ranks them, and as of right now, the NFL, NOT ME, ranks these 4 teams at the top of the defensive scale.

Have they faced weaker offensive opponents? Yes.

Is there a better way to rank defensive positioning? Yes.

Does any of our "opinion" change the fact that the NFL RANKS THESE FOUR TEAMS 1, 2, 3, 4!!! NOOOO.

It was a simple post, one not to ellicite much of a response other than "that is cool", or in your case maybe "well that is all grand and dandy if I agreed with the way they rank defenses, but neat I guess *shrug*".

BUT NOOOO..can't do that. You have to start a shit storm with everyone.

I am not about banning anyone, but your comments are designed to create controversy and make people aregue just to make them argue. I thought responses are supposed to be designed to state your opinion, and if that causes disagreement, then so be it. Not to be perfectly designed to ellicit an arguement.

Cry me a freakin' river.

I made one comment in jest (post #2) and from there one of my lemmings began (post #4), so I made a "passive-aggressive" reponse to grad's post (post #6). Said lemming continued to bait me (posts #7 and #8) and then after mild-mannered responses myself it contined (posts #10, #12) and also interjected by another one of my personal lemmings (#14). And then you also got your panties in a wad (post #23) because you can't handle me repeating the same sentiment.

And btw, to someone not in your head, a comment followed by "Un-fucking-believable!!!!!!!" can lend someone to believe 1) you're amazed that the division is that damn good (as you've tried to argue in the past) or 2) it's pretty cool.

So again, cry me a river. Open your eyes and you might see the real problem.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know. He thinks we are all too dumb on here to pick up on it. Like he is some intellectual genius or something. He thinks he can give us these back handed insults and us dumb folk won't even pick up on it. Well he can take those backhanded insults and shove them straight up his ass.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a freakin' river.

I made one comment in jest (post #2) and from there one of my lemmings began (post #4), so I made a "passive-aggressive" reponse to grad's post (post #6). Said lemming continued to bait me (posts #7 and #8) and then after mild-mannered responses myself it contined (posts #10, #12) and also interjected by another one of my personal lemmings (#14). And then you also got your panties in a wad (post #23) because you can't handle me repeating the same sentiment.

And btw, to someone not in your head, a comment followed by "Un-fucking-believable!!!!!!!" can lend someone to believe 1) you're amazed that the division is that damn good (as you've tried to argue in the past) or 2) it's pretty cool.

So again, cry me a river. Open your eyes and you might see the real problem.
Yeah you are involved in all the arguments like this. You are the problem and this board would be much better without you. But continue to use your big words (who the fuck uses lemming) to try and sound smart.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we return to Days of Our Lives...message board style.....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is where you are not "actually" calling me a complete idiot, but insinuating I am a complete and utter idiot.

As if I can't grasp a common element of message board posting.

So while you are gonna sit here and say, "I never called you an idiot, you are calling yourself an idiot." You know that is not true, and I think everyone else knows that too. Just so you are aware, you do verbally smack people around here, and if it is not directly said, it is insinuated, and we all fully understand that. So don't sit there all high and mighty as if your shit doesn't stink becausey ou don't personally attack people, because you do. Just saying.

That was directed at Tubbs. You know, the guy who, in this post as well, loves following my every post to call me a troll.

Nonetheless,

you would fall in the category of "some of us don't like context". In no way does that make someone an idiot. It makes them a homer, something I've openly and repeatedly called you. Nothing insulting about that, it just makes you who you are.

Tubbs falls into the "others of us just don't understand it". That's an idiot.

So, nice try, better luck next time.

Again, you have over 1300 posts you can sift through. You will not find it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes he doesn't personally attack yet he just did in the post above. Yes.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why he needs to be a hot chick.

Which is why if he were to get into an accident, and in order to save his life, they had to change him into a hot chick....it would still work.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ahh yes he doesn't personally attack yet he just did in the post above. Yes.

Retaliation. You've done nothing but attack me in this thread.

This is a free-for-all.

I'm still being nice, I haven't even said how I really feel..

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do. Use your big words.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a twisted way, you could say that Andy Dalton already beat a top flight defense in Cleveland.

Although, in my heart of hearts, I would have to say that is not true.