• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 4 according to ESECPN

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska beats every single one of those teams at home.

Neutral it'd be a decent game.

MSU at their house and Wisconsin at their house. We take care of them and we will be in the playoff.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will too. I already said it. We aren't losing this year.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think A&M is a top 4 team right now. Next year they will be pretty good but some people need to tap the brakes. Defense is still very young.

Completely agree with ya.

Right now, A&M & Kenny Trill need to stop reading the press. It was a blow out win vs. the worse team in FBS that did not impress me. They just didn't look very focused. Made too many mental mistakes, penalties, and just not looking crisp.

I also wasn't very impressed by the Rice game.

They look better than I thought they would be this year, but I'm not completely sold on A&M being in the top 4. We will learn a lot this week vs. Arkansas. That will tell us if they have the run defense figured out yet.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MSU at their house and Wisconsin at their house. We take care of them and we will be in the playoff.

Again, why did OD get banned and this dude gets to stay????

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bama would beat y'all scrubs by at least 3 tds on any field you choose and Cooper would show that overrated guy you're always sucking off what one of the best players in the country really looks like. The 90's are long gone homie.

Also, SEC!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what?

Alabama outgained West Virginia by 140 yards

Oklahoma was outgained by 3 yards by WVU

Take away the kickoff return touchdowns by WVU in the Alabama game and Oklahoma in their game and the scores would more accurately reflect the flow of the game.

Oklahoma was still in a dogfight until the end of the 3rd quarter.

Oklahoma's first 5 possessions were 4 punts and 1 field goal.

Alabama's were 1 field goal, 2 touchdowns and a punt.

Bama comes to Morgantown it's a loss for the Tide though.
That's what they say on FOX anyway...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a strange year. I havent really seen a team that has looked particularly good so far. Its still early, but where is that dominant team?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bias is fucking disgusting. You can't have ANY objectivity in your body and not be outraged.

outraged? Really? Over a network ranking?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray Oregon and Oklahoma each get an SEC team in the semis and fucking blow them out.

I hope to get OU and UO as well as two SEC teams as well. Then we could all have a good laugh at FSU, the ACC, and the B1G.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a strange year. I havent really seen a team that has looked particularly good so far. Its still early, but where is that dominant team?

Not sure there is one. Which is why this may be the perfect year for a 4 team playoff. There isn't one team that just rolls everyone up, so would be tough to say who is true #1.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking it was SEC math
A 10 point win on a neutral field > A 12 point win at their house.

Bottom line is WVU is not a bad team and both OU and Bama had to gut out a hard fought victory.

If I was one to "cherry pick" the argument I would say that OU gave up a "garbage time" touchdown that made the score look a lot closer that it actually was. And OU just ran the ball on their last two possession just burning the clock. The score could have easily been 45-27 or 52- 33 if OU wanted to run it up.
r

Well since we are all cherry picking here, had OU not gotten two garbage tds (one on a trick play and one on a kickoff) his game would have been mightly different. You clowns weren't running anything up. Yes your rb had a fine game but Knight looked average at best. Your passing game wasn't overly impressive. Your defense won this game for you. But you could have just as easily lost.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't have ranked Bama at #1.

Perhaps #3, but not first.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r

[/B]

Well since we are all cherry picking here, had OU not gotten two garbage tds (one on a trick play and one on a kickoff) his game would have been mightly different. You clowns weren't running anything up. Yes your rb had a fine game but Knight looked average at best. Your passing game wasn't overly impressive. Your defense won this game for you. But you could have just as easily lost.

You may call them garbage all you want but they are a part of the game. If your ST gives up a return for a TD it just shows your ST aren't all that great. Reverse passes have been in the game longer than I've been alive probably (going on 60 years now) and if your team isn't prepared for them, well that doesn't make them garbage...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may call them garbage all you want but they are a part of the game. If your ST gives up a return for a TD it just shows your ST aren't all that great. Reverse passes have been in the game longer than I've been alive probably (going on 60 years now) and if your team isn't prepared for them, well that doesn't make them garbage...

Will agree to disagree. But if your defense isn't prepared to stop us on any drive, well then that doesn't make any td we scored garbage as some of your cohorts like to claim. Remember scoring tds have been around longer then any reverse passes.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will agree to disagree. But if your defense isn't prepared to stop us on any drive, well then that doesn't make any td we scored garbage as some of your cohorts like to claim. Remember scoring tds have been around longer then any reverse passes.

OU up by 18 with 2 minutes left to go. They were showing Mike Stoops on the sidelines and he wasn't even coaching the defense. The game was decided at this point and no sense in going full throttle and getting someone injured. Maybe garbage time TD is the wrong term but OU could care less that WVU scored on that drive. All they were looking to do was run out the clock.