• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 4 according to ESECPN

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect intended....but we want an SEC team in the semi and another in the final.

It's like fighting a vampire...if done the right way, it is dead forever.

We want to be that wooden stake.

Why do you think our motto this year is 'BRING THE WOOD'?

If done correctly, EsecPN will terminate their contract with the SEC, immediately convert that channel into THE BOOMER SOONER NETWORK and the SEC will be required to immediately change it's name to OBC...
OKLAHOMA'S BITCHES CONFERENCE. Barry Switzer and Billy Sims will do EVERY Sportscenter where every viewer will be required to play BOOMER SOONER into a kazoo wired to their TV set before being allowed to view.

Book it.

Funny part is the only time you hear this motto said is when they all shower together.:lol:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so good about Georgia? All they did is beat a crappy Clemson team who couldn't even beat FSU even though FSU did everything in their power to hand them the game?

Oregon has a better win than any of those teams

If UGA loses again you won't see anybody putting them in the top 4.

We still have

@Mizzou
Florida
Auburn

left on the schedule so we basically need to win out to have a shot at the playoff.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me want my own sports network, solely for the purpose of trolling. I'm even willing to affiliate it with Disney and call it ESPNFU.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UGA loses again you won't see anybody putting them in the top 4.

We still have

@Mizzou
Florida
Auburn

left on the schedule so we basically need to win out to have a shot at the playoff.

I'll give you auburn being a tough game. Idk about uf or mizzou being that good.

Still early though.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you auburn being a tough game. Idk about uf or mizzou being that good.

Still early though.

UGA's most glaring weakness is defending against the pass. If South Carolina can torch our secondary, I have my doubts up against Missouri.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom, where the hell have you been, man? :suds:

We're getting ready to move. Wifezilla is being transferred to a new location. Hays, Kansas. We'll be living east of there about 20 miles or so. We moved my boat, fishing gear and about half of my tools yesterday.

I hate moving.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're getting ready to move. Wifezilla is being transferred to a new location. Hays, Kansas. We'll be living east of there about 20 miles or so. We moved my boat, fishing gear and about half of my tools yesterday.

I hate moving.

You have my sympathies...but on the other hand the best pheasant hunting in the state this year is supposed to be in that area.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I haven't hunted pheasant in 15 years. That would be awesome.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate moving.

Matt and Festus were always going to Hays on Gunsmoke.

Not much sucks worse than moving.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just want to point out that Uga lost to a team that literally squeaked by one of the worst sec teams in recent history in vandy. Are they high? I have to think espn's constituents are sec fans bc there really is no logic in saying uga is a better team than Oregon and OU. I think Texas a&m is a pretty damn good team but even their biggest win isn't as meaningful as it once was. I would take wvu over south Carolina any day at this point.

The only people that would agree with these power rankings are the mentally challenged.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate moving.

Nice. I used to live about 90 minutes from there.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to point out that Uga lost to a team that literally squeaked by one of the worst sec teams in recent history in vandy. Are they high? I have to think espn's constituents are sec fans bc there really is no logic in saying uga is a better team than Oregon and OU. I think Texas a&m is a pretty damn good team but even their biggest win isn't as meaningful as it once was. I would take wvu over south Carolina any day at this point.

The only people that would agree with these power rankings are the mentally challenged.

14 points isn't really "literally squeaking by," especially when we were up by 21 with a couple minutes left. USC just started late, like Bama did against Florida, or like OU against WVU.
As for Vandy being "one of the worst sec teams in recent history," they had consecutive 9-win seasons coming into this year. Best run in its history.
I'll agree UGA is not worthy of its position.
A&M's win over USC is solid, given USC has a couple of good wins (UGA and ECU, ECU being underrated because they're not a traditional power. They were 10-3 last year and knocked off VT this season and crushed UNC. Not too bad.).
WVU vs. USC would be interesting, but I don't think WVU is any more consistent than we are. It would be a pickem.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 comes in as the voice of reason. :suds:

Lots of Oregon and Oklahoma rage in here.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate moving.

dodged a number of deer on a road heading into Hays, they were nailing vehicles like heat-seeking missles.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the primary sports "news" outlet stands to benefit financially from one conference's success, they will do everything in their power to keep them at the top...

Not saying they have to do much... Would help if a non-SEC team won a national title more than once a decade... :L

Big 12 did it in the 2000's with OU winning it in '00 and Texas winning it in '05. Rest of ya'll need to step up.....