• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are currently favored by 6 over the Seahawks in the Super Bowl last I heard.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now 3-0 in my fantasy football league. This was also my first week leading the league in scoring.

I have been projected to lose every game according to ESPN. Take that, ESPN projections.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football i hate fantasy football

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope for a nice day at MetLife Stadium, I'd hate to see the game affected by bad weather...

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope for a nice day at MetLife Stadium, I'd hate to see the game affected by bad weather...

Broncos vs. Seahawks in the rain/sleet/snow could be fun. At least it would be two teams used to adverse weather rather than putting a dome or southern team up there.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuckum, I hope they get a nor'easter that buries the place under two feet of wet snow. There have been other stadiums in the north that could host the Super Bowl but they always said they wanted it to be played in nice weather. Now that NYC has their precious billion dollar stadium the rules have changed. Some of the best games of all time have been played in the cold and snow it's football they should deal with it.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckum, I hope they get a nor'easter that buries the place under two feet of wet snow. There have been other stadiums in the north that could host the Super Bowl but they always said they wanted it to be played in nice weather. Now that NYC has their precious billion dollar stadium the rules have changed. Some of the best games of all time have been played in the cold and snow it's football they should deal with it.

I definitely agree with this. I get that the whole super bowl package is more than just the game itself, but hosting the super bowl is a huge financial benefit that some very deserving teams/cities have missed out on.

Why should the Dolphins get to host 5 super bowls but the Packers and the Bears aren't allowed to?

And why is the game allowed to be played in snow and rain all season long but not in the final?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely agree with this. I get that the whole super bowl package is more than just the game itself, but hosting the super bowl is a huge financial benefit that some very deserving teams/cities have missed out on.

Why should the Dolphins get to host 5 super bowls but the Packers and the Bears aren't allowed to?

And why is the game allowed to be played in snow and rain all season long but not in the final?

(looks left) To be fair, (looks right) if I'm gonna shell out a couple thousand dollars on airfare, hotel, and game tickets for a long weekend in late January, I definitely don't want to spend it in Green Bay.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(looks left) To be fair, (looks right) if I'm gonna shell out a couple thousand dollars on airfare, hotel, and game tickets for a long weekend in late January, I definitely don't want to spend it in Green Bay.

Oh man, get eloco in the WWE and on the mic, definitely a heel, not a babyface.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just wait til they hold one in London :nod:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd rather spend it in Green Bay in the snow before Detroit in a dome.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they held the SB in GB (<-- see what I did there?) the line to get tickets would be longer than the waiting list for season tickets. Those fans would go no matter who was playing.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed at this, but I didn't understand a word of it. Hahaha.

You get a manager or wrestler who's great on the mic to generate "heat" from the crowd by disparaging the hosting city/fans. It's so obvious, but they continue to do it because it works so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.