• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tony tuioti d line coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@corn train ......Your statement was fucking stupid from the get go in trying to translate one guy on scholly, of a particular race and region, to all guys of that particular race and region.
But that's what flustered people do. They try to re-direct a particular issue they are failing miserably at down another path.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@corn train ......Your statement was fucking stupid from the get go in trying to translate one guy on scholly, of a particular race and region, to all guys of that particular race and region.
But that's what flustered people do. They try to re-direct a particular issue they are failing miserably at down another path.
It was an answer to Your question, a “singular” example was given that your still going on about. Youre the one who translated it to ALL races, worldwide

You’re not making false racist statements for me on my behalf , now or ever, by taking things out of context to suit whatever your trying to argue about, I still don’t know
Talking to you is like watching cnn, I’m constantly back checking your rhetoric

Again, I defer to the coaches that hired him. It better be something more than YOUR stereotype and others on bbs sites about Hawaiians that I’m not buying

What would you like to argue about In that statement

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be off season
All we knead now is a grammar policeman or woman or other. I’m not getting painted into another corner about attacking transgender message board personnel

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we knead now is a grammar policeman or woman or other. I’m not getting painted into another corner about attacking transgender message board personnel

RA’s been a taint since Hillary wasn’t jailed and grumpy trumpy is a downright horrible person

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I’m not partaking in the circle jerk over the fact he’s from Hawaii" - corn train

"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given" - corn train

LOL

You're so fucking triggered trying to distract from your original comments it's hilarious.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the next off topic distraction. I'm waiting. LMAO!!!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I’m not partaking in the circle jerk over the fact he’s from Hawaii" - corn train

"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given" - corn train

LOL

You're so fucking triggered trying to distract from your original comments it's
What's the next off topic distraction. I'm waiting. LMAO!!!
Yeah, don’t flatter yourself, do you really not understand that i don’t care if he’s of Hawaii’s desent or not?

You asked a question. I can’t explain it any simpler than that to you.

It’s like I’m talking to a child

You’re certainly the champion for social injustices worldwide, wow

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a family guy...Married with 7 kids.
That was a rhetorical question dumbass

Seems like an alright cat, Frost picked him... good enough for me.
I’m not partaking in the circle jerk over the fact he’s from Hawaii, I might get down if he can remotely put something on the field with what we got that can be referred to as a defensive line, it’s been awhile since Suh graduated
Again, stop misquoting, here’s the entire comment
Why not?

too-ee-OH-tee

Recruiting...He was born in Samoa and played at Hawaii. Prepare to struggle pronouncing interior lineman names for a few years. Samoan's make great O and D linemen.
That may be, like I said I’ll wait and see. We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given
Again, stop misquoting, here’s the entire comment

'Black players aren't great linemen because there are black players on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year.' LOL

7C78F92F-0AD3-4189-A310-BE0255D14266.gif

Keep talking yourself in circles idiot

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, Martinez was just the sixth freshman quarterback — true or redshirt — to average 200 passing yards and 50 rushing yards per game since 1990, joining Oregon's Marcus Mariota (2012), Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel (2012) and Ohio State's J.T. Barrett (2014) as the only freshmen quarterbacks to reach those marks in the last decade. Martinez was also one of just four FBS quarterbacks — regardless of class — who averaged 225 passing yards and 50 rushing yards per game in 2018.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe it’s almost spring ball time already, seems like yesterday was Xmas time as I been busy as fuck at werk

Yes, if AM stays healthy and 4 years he’ll have broken almost every record for qb that we’re tracking. I loved watching our option QBs waste to some db’s none of them had the arm that this one got

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh snap.... corn train conveniently tried to hide this in the 2020 recruiting thread. LOL

from California. In ESPN 300, Junior. NO SEC offers according to ESPN. Most schools on west coast have offered.

Thank Tony Tuioti for this one. Tony was recruiting him when he was at California

Jamar Sekona (@JamarSekona) | Twitter

Jamar Sekona, Marin Catholic, Defensive Tackle

Jamar Sekona, 2020 Defensive tackle - Rivals

Jamar Sekona - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Jamar Sekona on Hudl

His CB is 100% on Cal per 247 right now. "Cool" on Nebraska. We'll see if Mr. Tuioti can get him to follow.

Sekona a.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.