• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tony tuioti d line coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where I said EVERY Polynesian is a starter and great player? Simply that he'll have inroads to some of the better talent over there. For the Polynesian you use as an example of failure I give you Toniu Fonoti in return.

Like @HuskerinBig10 said. There is not enough data to decide whether he'll be a good D-line coach.

The best Samoans didn't stay in or play at Hawaii, so making judgement based on Hawaii D-line stats is futile. Even Cal for that matter, as the best Samoan talent went to USC, Oregon, Washington, Utah, BYU, etc.

He also won't be limited to just linemen. I.E. Junior Seau, Troy Polamalu, etc.
My original comment is pointing to the bolded, the assumption on most bbs sites out there
You say I should be joining in on that, I’m not

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world did you conclude that from what I said?

Simple....

"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given"

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple....

"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given"
Wtf are you talking about? tell me where it says black players or any other race aren’t good linemen because they’re black, that’s your bullshit you said

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you talking about? tell me where it says black players or any other race aren’t good linemen because they’re black, that’s your bullshit you said

"I’m not partaking in the circle jerk over the fact he’s from Hawaii" - corn train
"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given" - corn train

I just took what you said and replaced it with 'black players'. Would it make more sense if I replaced 'black players' with white players?

That fact is Samoan players (per capita/by percentage) are some damn good players. The vast majority of them are either born in Samoa, Hawaii, or Southern California.
Tuioti was born in Samoa, played and coached at Hawaii, and coached at Cal.

If you cannot connect the dots on why Tuioti should be a recruiting powerhouse with people of Samoan descent then I can't help you.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I’m not partaking in the circle jerk over the fact he’s from Hawaii" - corn train
"We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given" - corn train

I just took what you said and replaced it with 'black players'. Would it make more sense if I replaced 'black players' with white players?

That fact is Samoan players (per capita/by percentage) are some damn good players. The vast majority of them are either born in Samoa, Hawaii, or Southern California.
Tuioti was born in Samoa, played and coached at Hawaii, and coached at Cal.

If you cannot connect the dots on why Tuioti should be a recruiting powerhouse with people of Samoan descent then I can't help you.
Your take on my original post is pretty special, I’m not arguing with you. Go ahead and jerk off about it with everyone else idc

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your take on my original post is pretty special, I’m not arguing with you. Go ahead and jerk off about it with everyone else idc

:wank:

Just admit you knew nothing about the significance of Tuioti being Samoan and were focused on University of Hawaii suckage. When I explained the recruiting significance to you, you had to deflect to some Polynesian player already on the roster that doesn't start. Like one not great, therefore none are great.

Up to you whether or not you want to dig your hole deeper. :playball:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wank:

Just admit you knew nothing about the significance of Tuioti being Samoan and were focused on University of Hawaii suckage. When I explained the recruiting significance to you, you had to deflect to some Polynesian player already on the roster that doesn't start. Like one not great, therefore none are great.

Up to you whether or not you want to dig your hole deeper. :playball:
Again, for the third time, listen now this is key, I don’t give a fuck if he’s Hawaiian or not, you’re the one who is hung up on it
Google some links up about what an ace recruiter he is, Hawaiians are the greatest athletes anywhere, got it

You don’t seem to comprehend very well so to summarize:
I don’t see anything special about the new coach, I’ve chosen to wait and see , just like my original post states

Spin that any way you want until it fits your narrative so you have something argue about and then proclaim yourself the winner of said made up argument, brilliant

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, for the third time, listen now this is key, I don’t give a fuck if he’s Hawaiian or not, you’re the one who is hung up on it
Google some links up about what an ace recruiter he is, Hawaiians are the greatest athletes anywhere, got it

You don’t seem to comprehend very well so to summarize:
I don’t see anything special about the new coach, I’ve chosen to wait and see , just like my original post states

Spin that any way you want until it fits your narrative so you have something argue about and then proclaim yourself the winner of said made up argument, brilliant

LOL. Damn your ignorance has you flustered. Careful not to pop a vein.

R_A = #winning

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's good enough for Scott Frost he's good enough for me.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know nothing about this guy, but I am willing to say Natty on a fuckin Platty!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately the priority for the 20 class in this scrub DT from South Dakota and not a far superior Samoan according to some bitter jerkoff on the internet with the google at his disposal

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately the priority for the 20 class in this scrub DT from South Dakota and not a far superior Samoan according to some bitter jerkoff on the internet with the google at his disposal

"We have a white lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given"

See how fucking stupid that sounds?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We have a white lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given"

It’s your quote dumbass I agree

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s your quote dumbass I agree

LOL That's actually your quote. I simply changed the race of your statement.

That may be, like I said I’ll wait and see. We have a Polynesian lineman on ship right now who won’t see the field again this year so it’s not a given

Changed to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.