• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Parker out until??

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will be out "for the foreseeable future" with "a variety of maladies," coach Gregg Popovich said Tuesday.

Parker had been sidelined with stiffness in his lower back but played in Sunday's All-Star Game, finishing with four points, two rebounds and one assist.

"He doesn't have a pulled hamstring or anything, but he's got a lot of little things," Popovich said.

"Basically a lot of basketball the last three years, all season long, all summer long," Popovich said.

"It's caught up to him."

Parker did not cite specific injuries but said he agreed with the decision.

"The main thing with Pop, he doesn't want me to play 50 percent, 60 percent," Parker said. "That's the main thing. He wants me to get all of my little stuff healed. So however much time it takes, next time I come back on the court he wants me to be 100 percent. Against Charlotte, against Detroit, I was not myself. He just doesn't want me to play like that."

Gregg Popovich says Tony Parker out for 'foreseeable future' - ESPN

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Pop just trying to brag to the world about how many games he can win without any good players?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beat goes on.

The Spurs are about to set a record for the fewest combined starter minutes of any NBA team since the merger.

They are a walking hospital ward.

It doesn't matter if its a kid or a cagey veteran, you will get injured if you play for SA in 2013-14.

Shockingly, Duncan has proven to be the most healthy...only missing a few games here and there.

Sooner or later the bottom has to fall out......

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just Pops making up a reason to give Parker rest since he had to play ASG

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just Pops making up a reason to give Parker rest since he had to play ASG

Can't blame him. Stern might get Silver to fine him again.