• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all Spurs fans are so testy, which is understandable since it can't be easy watching a new team rise up and become the dominant team in the West, the position usually occupied by the Spurs. Obviously the Ws are gonna lose sometimes, probably lose 10 more this year, sometimes to worse teams.

But let's be real, no way the Bucks win that game if not for the situation the Warriors were in after that road trip. As I said, the Bucks play in Oakland in 5 days. They're gonna get waxed.

Klay didn't say anything out of line. Bucks deserve credit, they are a young team with talent and they are better than their record so far. Last year the shitty Lakers clobbered Golden State. Didn't mean a thing in terms of Golden State being the best team in the NBA that year, and this game doesn't affect anything this year. They were gonna lose sometime.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kills me is the endless amount of excuses coming from these Warriors fans...there's no reason to panic, obviously. But just admit defeat, will you? Every team gets beaten. Shit happens.

Who's not admitting defeat? Is some Warrior fan out there claiming they won last night?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put, what GS accomplished, is nothing short of amazing. Saying otherwise is pure foolishness.
I don't think anybody is doubting that had a historically great start to the season, and it's hard to see any team starting a season with a longer undefeated record. I still have a problem with Klay's comments, but that's a different story altogether.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anybody is doubting that had a historically great start to the season, and it's hard to see any team starting a season with a longer undefeated record. I still have a problem with Klay's comments, but that's a different story altogether.
I'm not a fan or an apologist for GS, but I didn't find his comments to be particularly egregious or out of line.

There have been more than a few sour grapes around, during the streak, especially some Spurs fans.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan or an apologist for GS, but I didn't find his comments to be particularly egregious or out of line.

There have been more than a few sour grapes around, during the streak, especially some Spurs fans.
Saying "no one shuts us down" is dumb imo. He could have just said we ran out of gas after a long road trip. Great offenses can get shut down by great defenses, even theirs.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all Spurs fans are so testy, which is understandable since it can't be easy watching a new team rise up and become the dominant team in the West, the position usually occupied by the Spurs. Obviously the Ws are gonna lose sometimes, probably lose 10 more this year, sometimes to worse teams.

But let's be real, no way the Bucks win that game if not for the situation the Warriors were in after that road trip. As I said, the Bucks play in Oakland in 5 days. They're gonna get waxed.

Klay didn't say anything out of line. Bucks deserve credit, they are a young team with talent and they are better than their record so far. Last year the shitty Lakers clobbered Golden State. Didn't mean a thing in terms of Golden State being the best team in the NBA that year, and this game doesn't affect anything this year. They were gonna lose sometime.
Who's being testy? I don't agree with his comments, cause they sound arrogant and disrespectful. Nobody ever said the Warriors aren't the best team in the NBA here, so I think you're the one being testy, honestly. Would you say the Warriors were impressive to win that game if they would have won in that situation, or would it just be another W in the column? Look at it from both sides.

As far as the Spurs not being the top team in the West...I really do not care. They're 20-5. What do I have to complain about as far as they're concerned? I have no issues with GS being the best in the West. None. Nothing matters until Playoffs time.

Who's not admitting defeat? Is some Warrior fan out there claiming they won last night?
Nope, but the majority of Warriors fans I've seen have been giving an endless amount of excuses. You lost. It happens. As quoted by one of you on here..."bum ass 10-15 record." I mean come on. It's not a big deal. Y'all lost one game. Yeah I was happy and I overreacted, but you obviously can't see things from my perspective since you've probably never been annoyed at watching every sports channel and hearing about the exact same team 50 times per day. Everyone is different. We don't share the same views, so you're probably not going to understand where I'm coming from on this.

He was saying that they can't be beaten by anyone but themselves. That's kinda disrespectful to the Bucks, and just gives them even more fuel to wanna play even harder when they go to Oakland.

I didn't like the streak. I never admitted to liking it. Doesn't mean I'm jealous. Just get tired of hearing the same stuff over and over. Look at the team I support and their history...I promise you, it has literally nothing to do with the team I support.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair guys, if you played over a month's worth of professional basketball without losing, you'd be a little cocky too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is gonna stop them winning another ring if that's what you mean.
Have the Dubs played San Antonio yet this season? You may want to tone it down, Miami fans thought we had titles locked up year after year. You never know what could happen. Cleveland could go on a run of their own, same with the Spurs.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Dubs played San Antonio yet this season? You may want to tone it down, Miami fans thought we had titles locked up year after year. You never know what could happen. Cleveland could go on a run of their own, same with the Spurs.
Even with whoever wins between SA/GS and CLE/GS, unless it's a significant large margin of victory by either team, I'm not sure it would even matter considering it's the regular season.

All I'm gonna say though...Spurs ain't #1 in Defense and #4 in Offense for no reason.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Warriors fans acting like they have a title wrapped up in December is hilarious especially when they have yet to faced the 3 biggest challengers to their title.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice excuse. The Lakers team won 33 in row had to win back to back to back games 3 times.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Warriors fans acting like they have a title wrapped up in December is hilarious especially when they have yet to faced the 3 biggest challengers to their title.

They haven't faced 2 of the 3 biggest challengers. They already played the Lakers. :pound: