• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn't be unexpected to me. Major chance for a letdown in that game from the Warriors.

Last game of 2 week, 7 game road trip.
Back end of a back to back.
Length of their defenders to get out on Steph and Klay.

No love for the calling the Bucks game? Just made the most sense for that game to end the streak.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-0 to start the year was pretty damn spectacular. I think the weight of it though held down on the Warriors. Mentally and Physically it was wearing on them. Add to it some of the nagging injuries that were sustained, and it gives the Warriors some room to get guys some rest. I would hope to see all of our top 9 rotational players get a night off here or there. That wasn't happening at any time during this streak. Blessing in disguise is my hope.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with whoever wins between SA/GS and CLE/GS, unless it's a significant large margin of victory by either team, I'm not sure it would even matter considering it's the regular season.

All I'm gonna say though...Spurs ain't #1 in Defense and #4 in Offense for no reason.

And that right there is the difference.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to some of the nagging injuries the Warriors have had, I think the entire 7 game road trip, they looked a bit tight. Watching them play, they looked a bit off, and it was hard to pinpoint what exactly it was. This loss for them comes at a good time (if there is one). They don't play their next game until Weds, and gives them a bit more time to rest.

I would expect to see Steph or Draymond to sit out a game here or there. Now that this streak is over, the real goal comes into focus.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to some of the nagging injuries the Warriors have had, I think the entire 7 game road trip, they looked a bit tight. Watching them play, they looked a bit off, and it was hard to pinpoint what exactly it was. This loss for them comes at a good time (if there is one). They don't play their next game until Weds, and gives them a bit more time to rest.

I would expect to see Steph or Draymond to sit out a game here or there. Now that this streak is over, the real goal comes into focus.

You don't sit guys in mid December who are in their 20s.

Why are we talking about the rest to young guys in their 20s in December? I really don't get it.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are we talking about the rest to young guys in their 20s in December? I really don't get it.

Whoa, easy there...

I wasn't talking about Steph, etc. needing a game off right this instant. It was in relation to the real goal coming into focus which was being fresh for the playoff run.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I think they get plenty of rest when they're winning by double digits and sit for long periods during the game- a lot of the time almost the entire 4th quarter.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime the Bucks end a 12+ game winning streak, that team goes on to win the championship. • /r/nba

The Bucks have ended 12+ game winning streaks five times in their history. Each of the first five times, the losing team went on to win the NBA championship.

The list:

• 71-72: ended Lakers' 33 game winning streak. The Lakers won the championship that season.

• 73-74: ended Celtics' 12 game winning streak. The Celtics won the championship that season.

• 82-83: ended 76ers' 14 game winning streak. The 76ers won the championship that season.

• 06-07: ended Spurs' 13 game winning streak. The Spurs won the championship that season.

• 10-11: ended Mavericks' 12 game winning streak. The Mavs won the championship that season.
So we got that to look out for tonight.

Cancel the playoffs!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Warriors fans acting like they have a title wrapped up in December is hilarious especially when they have yet to faced the 3 biggest challengers to their title.

It's all wrapped up like the gifts I wrap

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok for the Warriors to trash talk other teams but when its done to them, they cry about it. Shit is hilarious.

"Michael Carter-Williams getting a dunk at the end of the game and looking at our bench like, 'Dude you lost your spot,'" Green said of Carter-Williams losing his job as a starter. "So, it's not quite common that you should be looking toward someone's bench yelling. You've got some ground to make up."

"There's nothing wrong with the dunk, but the stare-down, trying to talk nasty in the game like that," Thompson said. "And it's like, 'All right, you're going to see us next Friday and in our building, too.'"

"We're looking forward to it, man," Thompson said. "Obviously a team that gave us our one in the loss column, and we felt they could have won with a little more class."

I never seen a team cry so much about another team being excited about a win. Trash talking happens in sports. Get over it. But when they're celebrating, dancing on the bench, and etc its all good right?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok for the Warriors to trash talk other teams but when its done to them, they cry about it. Shit is hilarious.

"Michael Carter-Williams getting a dunk at the end of the game and looking at our bench like, 'Dude you lost your spot,'" Green said of Carter-Williams losing his job as a starter. "So, it's not quite common that you should be looking toward someone's bench yelling. You've got some ground to make up."

"There's nothing wrong with the dunk, but the stare-down, trying to talk nasty in the game like that," Thompson said. "And it's like, 'All right, you're going to see us next Friday and in our building, too.'"

"We're looking forward to it, man," Thompson said. "Obviously a team that gave us our one in the loss column, and we felt they could have won with a little more class."

I never seen a team cry so much about another team being excited about a win. Trash talking happens in sports. Get over it. But when they're celebrating, dancing on the bench, and etc its all good right?
I love how Thompson talks about class when he's bullshitting after losing saying that nobody can shut them down. So ignorant. That team seems to be full of hypocrites. Mainly Green and Thompson.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, if you can dish it better be able to take it.

But, lets keep things in perspective here. The bucks had a losing record but were trash talking like they were #2 right behind the Warriors. LOL

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said earlier, each team is entitled to these exact responses. The Warriors are looking for every bit of motivation to push them through the season. The Bucks were well within their right to celebrate as they did.

I agree that the Warriors need to stop worrying about what the other teams are doing and focus on themselves. They've been very humble about all of their wins, but showing that they're kind of a sore loser right now.

Maybe that's because they don't have much experience with the latter. :noidea:

I'll show myself out...

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, if you can dish it better be able to take it.

But, lets keep things in perspective here. The bucks had a losing record but were trash talking like they were #2 right behind the Warriors. LOL

The Bucks have really under achieved this year. Someone wrote a good article that other teams have adjusted to their long/athletic defensive schemes ... and effort doesn't seem to be a good as last year ... and offensive deficiencies are really showing up ... shooting. (MCW: all of this is aimed at you -- among others) Also, Parker is taking longer than expected to step up.