• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomorrows Steeler and Ravens game moved to Sunday...no Tuesday... no Wednesday

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Snead tested positive yesterday. 8th consecutive day of positive tests for Baltimore.

Begs the question... What now? Positive cases haven't slowed & the game is tomorrow. This is different than what the Broncos just endured. Positive cases still coming in this close to kickoff puts the players' safety at risk.

After 2 reschedulings they may be looking at outright cancelling this game.

Ravens personnel that have tested positive:
OLB Matthew Judon
TE Mark Andrews
OL D.J. Fluker
OLB Jaylon Ferguson
G Will Holden
DT Broderick Washington
CB Khalil Dorsey (IR)
CB Tavon Young (IR)
QB Lamar Jackson
FB Patrick Ricard
DE Justin Madubuike
LS Morgan Cox
DE Calais Campbell
RB Mark Ingram
RB J.K. Dobbins
OLB Pernell McPhee
OL Matt Skura
OL Patrick Mekari
DE Jihad Ward
QB Trace McSorley

High risk close contacts:
NT Brandon Williams

That's on management and following protocol imo. There is no reason to have an outbreak like that if you are following protocol. We've seen outbreaks but nothing like this. Baltimore took this lightly and bit them in the ass.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap.
1 of which is a FB... So the term "starter" is a little loosely based lol.

Still, Lamar Jackson, JK Dobbins, Willie Snead, Mark Andrews, and 2 starting O-lineman (RT & C). That's a big blow.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's on management and following protocol imo. There is no reason to have an outbreak like that if you are following protocol. We've seen outbreaks but nothing like this. Baltimore took this lightly and bit them in the ass.
Agreed. They obviously weren't being very diligent while at their facilities. That is very much on them. Other teams have had smaller impact with positive cases. Makes you wonder if the Ravens are even following any protocols.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 of which is a FB... So the term "starter" is a little loosely based lol.

Still, Lamar Jackson, JK Dobbins, Willie Snead, Mark Andrews, and 2 starting O-lineman (RT & C). That's a big blow.

The Ravens organization has gotten crushed by virus cases. Tough to have any sympothy for them (or the Broncos for that matter). If both teams would have followed the virus protocols from the start they wouldn't be in this situation.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just had their practice for today cancelled. Doesn't make it sound like this game is going to get played tomorrow.

Ravens should be forced to forfeit. And then fine the organization whatever it takes to cover Pitt's game checks and send that to the Steelers to cover the game checks the Steelers would have had to cut (would work out to probably about a $10 million fine). And then take away their 1st round draft pick next year.

That will teach teams to follow the damn rules. Ridiculous that there is this big of an outbreak on a team right now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens organization has gotten crushed by virus cases. Tough to have any sympothy for them (or the Broncos for that matter). If both teams would have followed the virus protocols from the start they wouldn't be in this situation.
I sure hope the NFL takes action against them... Fines, loss of draft picks...

Tomlin was asked during his recent presser about the Broncos QB situation and whether that makes him want to implement a reserve bubble for players at important positions... He said (paraphrasing here) "no, we don't need it because we follow proper social distancing protocols".

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just had their practice for today cancelled. Doesn't make it sound like this game is going to get played tomorrow.

Ravens should be forced to forfeit. And then fine the organization whatever it takes to cover Pitt's game checks and send that to the Steelers to cover the game checks the Steelers would have had to cut (would work out to probably about a $10 million fine). And then take away their 1st round draft pick next year.

That will teach teams to follow the damn rules. Ridiculous that there is this big of an outbreak on a team right now.
Not a fan of putting an asterisk on the Steelers' close-to-perfect record... If the Steelers go 16-0 will anyone give them credit for it if 1 of those games was a forfeiture due to another teams' negligence? Nope.

Then again I don't think they go 16-0... So an extra bye week would be nice lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the NFL takes action against them... Fines, loss of draft picks...

Tomlin was asked during his recent presser about the Broncos QB situation and whether that makes him want to implement a reserve bubble for players at important positions... He said (paraphrasing here) "no, we don't need it because we follow proper social distancing protocols".

I don't see how the league coouldn't come down hard on the Ravens for ignoring things. Hasn't the league already hit the Raiders & Saints for failing to follow virus protocols?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how the league coouldn't come down hard on the Ravens for ignoring things. Hasn't the league already hit the Raiders & Saints for failing to follow virus protocols?
Yep. I think the Ravens were trying to avoid this when they opted to "discipline" the staff member internally.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I think the Ravens were trying to avoid this when they opted to "discipline" the staff member internally.

I laughed when I heard that internal discipline stuff.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game would not be canceled it would be moved to week 18, and the 16 team playoffs begin. Would be interesting if Pit has the playoffs rapped up, and the ravens need it to get in. With no bye week for the #1 seed, pit would have to play no-to-little starters unless Pit said F the ravens lets go all out. (not likely)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game would not be canceled it would be moved to week 18, and the 16 team playoffs begin. Would be interesting if Pit has the playoffs rapped up, and the ravens need it to get in. With no bye week for the #1 seed, pit would have to play no-to-little starters unless Pit said F the ravens lets go all out. (not likely)
Moving to week 18 doesn't mean playoff expansion though, no? Pretty sure that ONLY applies to the cancellation of a "meaningful NFL game". Week 18 just means pushing the playoff games a week and everything after.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers personnel that tested positive:
RB James Conner
Coach (ST) Danny Smith
Coach (Ass Ofns) Matt Canada

High risk close contacts:
DE Stephon Tuitt
DL Isaiah Buggs
OT (backup) Jerald Hawkins
Damn it. why couldn't Randy Fuckedner be on the positive list? I mean, I don't wish him any real harm, but any excuse to keep him away from the team would be most welcomed.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of putting an asterisk on the Steelers' close-to-perfect record... If the Steelers go 16-0 will anyone give them credit for it if 1 of those games was a forfeiture due to another teams' negligence? Nope.

Then again I don't think they go 16-0... So an extra bye week would be nice lol.
hell, I don't want them going 16-0. no need to have that shit hanging over them, getting in the way of a SB run.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving to week 18 doesn't mean playoff expansion though, no? Pretty sure that ONLY applies to the cancellation of a "meaningful NFL game". Week 18 just means pushing the playoff games a week and everything after.

Yeah. Pretty sure they have been holding out on having a week 18 because it screws up their scheduling but that is the next course of action.

The 16 team format is only a possibility if teams that matter can't finish their seasons.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the Ravens players have been activated from the Covid list.
Saying 15 players are still on the list.
They got back 1 starter... RT Fluker. 2 others were depth pieces, & 1 is still on IR.