• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Gamble parts ways with Eagles

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it would be great to have Tom Gamble provide some sense to these times and use his expertise in the NFL to help Jed and Balkke get the train back on the tracks. A must hire by the 49ers.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it would be great to have Tom Gamble provide some sense to these times and use his expertise in the NFL to help Jed and Balkke get the train back on the tracks. A must hire by the 49ers.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:
Where would he fit in? He is a desk jockey.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a smart guy to bounce stuff off of and the 49ers miss him. They need him back. I would sign him ASAP. Jed needs to get this done to solidify the front office and also to filter Jed from saying some dumb stuff in public. I hope they can get Gamble to come back.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would he fit in? He is a desk jockey.

Under Balke. Apparently the two are close. No doubt this team could use some more help evaluating talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Balke. Apparently the two are close. No doubt this team could use some more help evaluating talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

This 100%...it was the first thing I thought as soon as I heard he was gone. Jed did well in a prompted press conference...but got his ass handed to him on KNBR (albit an aggressive "broken hearted fan"/asshole line of questioning). He's still too green to feed the wolves and Balke is what he is (and his daughter: "she leekin blood!!" on twitter. Wrap the unpolished turds of the moment up, and put a bow that is Gamble on top of it.