• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Defense Releases Statement to Tom Brady Ahead of Sunday 11/17 Game

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kkmwvpfw09921.jpg

giphy.gif

source.gif

I guess some people never learn. Tom apparently likes getting pounded in the ass by the Eagles D, because after an epic victory over his "dynasty," he's back with a spoon and bowl saying "Another, please?" I imagine Malcolm Jenkins, Fletcher Cox, and Brandon Graham will only be too happy to oblige him.

Also, looks like Brady might have PTSD after LII. You would think winning a Super Bowl literally a year later would help out, but I guess not.

Tom Brady confirms 'mental scar tissue' from Super Bowl loss to Eagles

"How long does it take you to get over a loss like that?" WEEI's Greg Hill asked Brady during his weekly radio appearance.

'You assume I'm over it? Come on now,' Brady said. 'That's a lot of mental scar tissue from that year. That was a tough game.'

Barely a month after the Eagles won the Super Bowl, Brady said on his 'Tom vs. Time' docuseries that Brandon Graham's strip sack was haunting him. He couldn't get that fumble out of his mind, even as his trick play drop earlier in the game became the subject of endless memes."

Hopefully the Eagles will respect this man's mental illness and not have any pre-game rifle shots from military members or a flyover from the fighter jets, as these may be a trigger for Tom.

Last edited:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9e3e9903429e5ebe8c559f05b1efc933_crop_exact.png

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

source.gif

I guess some people never learn. Tom apparently likes getting pounded in the ass by the Eagles D, because after an epic victory over his "dynasty," he's back with a spoon and bowl saying "Another, please?" I imagine Malcolm Jenkins, Fletcher Cox, and Brandon Graham will only be too happy to oblige him.

Also, looks like Brady might have PTSD after LII. You would think winning a Super Bowl literally a year later would help out, but I guess not.

Tom Brady confirms 'mental scar tissue' from Super Bowl loss to Eagles

"How long does it take you to get over a loss like that?" WEEI's Greg Hill asked Brady during his weekly radio appearance.

'You assume I'm over it? Come on now,' Brady said. 'That's a lot of mental scar tissue from that year. That was a tough game.'

Barely a month after the Eagles won the Super Bowl, Brady said on his 'Tom vs. Time' docuseries that Brandon Graham's strip sack was haunting him. He couldn't get that fumble out of his mind, even as his trick play drop earlier in the game became the subject of endless memes."

Hopefully the Eagles will respect this man's mental illness and not have any pre-game rifle shots from military members or a flyover from the fighter jets, as these may be a trigger for Tom.

:clap:

:pound:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey what’s up Cruise Control/Breaker