• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Raiders Bullshit thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really wanted Megatron night widow I gotta be up and at work in 3 hours :L hopefully we have a good draft this year.We are doing a mock if you want to draft for the raiders I will give the raiders to you as a welcome to SportsHoopla gift

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll numb it or send you the link widow.Sorry to hear about your aunt but if you need someone to talk to.My mom has been through breast cancer 3 times.She is going through cancer for her fourth time now thus time is worse.I'm here f you have any questions or need someone to talk to.Cancer sucks

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo
Mad Stork
Snake
Howie
Gannon

:10:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marinovich was bad, but Jamarcus became a disaster that still lingers on like fallout. I really feel that his failure and the loss of depth at QB eventually led to our latest disaster, the ridiculous trade for Palmer, and its not that I think Palmer is all bad, but the price paid in draft picks :omg: and the corner we put ourselves in with his contract :omg: are prolonging the agony of our :gaah: rebuild.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add the Gruden trade as one of the low points of Raider history, which very likely cost us a Super Bowl win, and set the tone for a long decade of dysfunction. I mean, everyone already knew how unpredictable and vindictive Al Davis could be, but this unprecedented trade showed just how far he was willing to go to keep complete and ultimate control of the Raiders. This sent a message to players coaches and all the NFL that there was going to be only one face of the Oakland Raiders, and probably gave second thoughts to any high profile candidates who otherwise might have considered coming in and establishing a functional chain-of-command to bring about the sorely lacking discipline and accountability in our fractured lockerroom. Instead we get a bunch of me-first head cases like Sapp and Moss and Hall, :wtf2::hellno::wtf2:, uh I think you see where I am going with this.

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add the Gruden trade as one of the low points of Raider history, which very likely cost us a Super Bowl win, and set the tone for a long decade of dysfunction. I mean, everyone already knew how unpredictable and vindictive Al Davis could be, but this unprecedented trade showed just how far he was willing to go to keep complete and ultimate control of the Raiders. This sent a message to players coaches and all the NFL that there was going to be only one face of the Oakland Raiders, and probably gave second thoughts to any high profile candidates who otherwise might have considered coming in and establishing a functional chain-of-command to bring about the sorely lacking discipline and accountability in our fractured lockerroom. Instead we get a bunch of me-first head cases like Sapp and Moss and Hall, :wtf2::hellno::wtf2:, uh I think you see where I am going with this.

This x10000
It's been a mad house. So many raider fans expect us to be a playoff team next year. I keep telling them prepare to be disappointed bc it's going to take years to rebuild. RM is on the right track.

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiding? Hey I just got here. Holy crap you can say bullshit here? Damn! This is going to be fun.

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ikr!? It's awesome lol

You can even post pics and videos too

:D

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4AA3F065-3CD1-430F-B75F-DB6727424F6C-3864-0000020AC1A038A9_zpsd662bda5.jpg

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to implement some sort of recruiting here to get more raider fans.

Who's up for a challenge?

There's a prize!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider fans are everywhere, but the last decade has been historically brutal, I am pretty sure most everyone from the Disney board heard about SportsHoopla while it was circling the drain, as the season approaches we should see who the true fans were, and who no longer has the strength to fight the uphill battle.

I am too old to switch teams and I am too young to quit caring, this is a pretty cool site so I'll make my stand here.

Go Raiders!

Just Win Baby!