• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude just freakin creeps me out, lol.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Im about to cut out power window cable snapped in the wifes car tonight being as it was raining I got to take the door panel apart got it rigged shut now until I get some parts tommorow.WISH I got to see more of Stevies breakdown again lol.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! Can't disagree there. (not the ball & chain thing, however...lol) I become a bit sparse during this season. :boom:

Can't blame you on the absence. Not alot going on sportswise this time of year. I've been reduced to hoping women's tennis is on tv(great spectator sport). Can't wait for the cfb season to start. Welcome back at least temporarily.:yo:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't blame you on the absence. Not alot going on sportswise this time of year. I've been reduced to hoping women's tennis is on tv(great spectator sport). Can't wait for the cfb season to start. Welcome back at least temporarily.:yo:

Holy yikes. Ah, ah yeah, the grunting. HAS to be the grunting on impact. lol

Same here for CFB. Lots of tweaking to do before our boys hit the grid! The spring game does wet the appetite! (as if we need it)

Thanks. Til then..... :usa:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think Im about to cut out power window cable snapped in the wifes car tonight being as it was raining I got to take the door panel apart got it rigged shut now until I get some parts tommorow.WISH I got to see more of Stevies breakdown again lol.

Oh wow, that is such a PITA. Mine snapped about this time last year. (I have a thread in here dedicated to it, sorta, lol... "Wet N Wild")

Yep, I missed it too. lol BOOOOO.... :(

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, that is such a PITA. Mine snapped about this time last year. (I have a thread in here dedicated to it, sorta, lol... "Wet N Wild")

Yep, I missed it too. lol BOOOOO.... :(

I'll have to check that thread out HTM as far as stevie I don't think he cares for me A trojans fan and instigator is A bad combination for him.well I really should try this sleep thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.