• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll have to check that thread out HTM as far as stevie I don't think he cares for me A trojans fan and instigator is A bad combination for him.well I really should try this sleep thing again.

Mey, you'rre not missing much,... a lil insight into what happens when one gets no sleep. I did note it was last June. It gave GoDawgsSicEm a headache, so go at your own risk. We had to take the panel off mine as well.

Stevie may be back for a Mea Culpa, who knows? Never saw a redblooded American male (or female for that matter) get offended by tits, pure womanly beauty en sech. He can't be for real about that. (well, it is Stevie) Unbelievable. lol

So you're a USC fan? Didn't know? Cool!

Yep, that sleep thing. :yawn:

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am checking in as my patients are not giving me trouble now here at work tonight.

Working at a sleep lab has it's props for sure, but it can be stressful if your patients are crazy or pull electrodes off all night.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout to russel me up me some grub

I grilled some thick burgers before work tonight, and I am about to do the same. It would be nice if anyone has any great ideas about mixing stuff in your burger meat. I am always looking to improve.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the computer talk is done good left the bedroom put the vodka back and got some ben and jerry's

good to hear sir. That ben and Jerry's had free cone day yesterday and dadburnit there's only one within 50 miles of here and the only one that is DIDN'T OFFER THE FREE DADBURN CONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/raging rant

Status
Not open for further replies.