• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Interesting"

Like was he funny looking?

Yes.

guy sounded like a real douche

Yes.

He didn't sound like a douche as much as someone without any game.

Still a douche, even if he had no game.

Seriously, I try to be nice to people when I'm out in public. So I'm talking to this guy, and he's all "I just want friends" and I'm like, well I guess I might as well talk to this guy, he likes sports. And then he goes and pulls that wussy ass shit.

And people wonder why I can't find a man to suit me - there aren't any men left! Just these limp-dicked weasels who never grew up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Yes.

Still a douche, even if he had no game.

Seriously, I try to be nice to people when I'm out in public. So I'm talking to this guy, and he's all "I just want friends" and I'm like, well I guess I might as well talk to this guy, he likes sports. And then he goes and pulls that wussy ass shit.

And people wonder why I can't find a man to suit me - there aren't any men left! Just these limp-dicked weasels who never grew up.

Well... I mean you're never gonna find a good one if you're just looking in bars.

Aggie has a point.

Try libraries or laboratories. :nerd: :p

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never look anywhere anymore, other than the one dating site I'm on, and they're 99.9% chumps on there too.

I'm too tired and too busy to put a lot of effort into meeting someone. Let him fall into my lap.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never look anywhere anymore, other than the one dating site I'm on, and they're 99.9% chumps on there too.

I'm too tired and too busy to put a lot of effort into meeting someone. Let him fall into my lap.

didnt know SportsHoopla had a dating forum :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean clarkson? Did she pass out in your lap at a molly hatchet concert?

bumped into her at a gas station before work when i worked third shift.Felt bad she was stuck fixed her car because i thought it was the right thing to do and she gave me her number.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so the guys on online dating sights are pussies???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bumped into her at a gas station before work when i worked third shift.Felt bad she was stuck fixed her car because i thought it was the right thing to do and she gave me her number.

So... what you're saying is... being nice to people sometimes works out? :noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla DATING GAME:

Bachelor #1 is a surly, contemptuous keyboard warrior from the greater New Orleans area. His interests include: Being a zealot, living in the past, avoiding the sun, taking down the church of latter-day saints.

Bachelor #2 is a sexually frustrated husker fan who likes: running, talking about playing basketball, heavy drinking.

Bachelor #3 is a career drinker from Pennsylvania who gives golf lessons in his spare time and enjoys talking about the intimate details of his life no matter how many times you insist you're not interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bachelor #1 is a surly, contemptuous keyboard warrior from the greater New Orleans area. His interests include: Being a zealot, living in the past, avoiding the sun, taking down the church of latter-day saints.

Bachelor #2 is a sexually frustrated husker fan who likes: running, talking about playing basketball, heavy drinking.

Bachelor #3 is a career drinker from Pennsylvania who gives golf lessons in his spare time and enjoys talking about the intimate details of his life no matter how many times you say you're not interested

[YOUTUBE]85t-xAv9xn0[/YOUTUBE]

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bachelor #3 is a career drinker from Pennsylvania who gives golf lessons in his spare time and enjoys talking about the intimate details of his life no matter how many times you say you're not interested

LSUoverUSC
Irule
SFNL
?????

Status
Not open for further replies.