• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I smell something burning but the stove/oven is off (and the pilot lights are all burning as usual), my heater is off and there's no gas leaking from it, and I haven't lit any candles...I went outside but I can't smell anything.

Smells like candles...I wonder if someone downstairs is burning incense?

Burning smells are the worst. Like the ones which follow setting your oven on fire...

Good times...

night all

Later clarky! :yo:

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they're in Phoenix, and I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one interested, and I don't have a car, mostly.

But there's also the whole only five weeks left in the semester, which means I'm going to be really busy.

And the whole University of Arizona baseball team making a bit for a top-5 ranking.

And the whole I'm poor thing.

Ahh, I bet you saw Hockey Honey there. She just moved to Phoenix recently and she is (obviously) big into hockey. She's a Sharks fan so it makes sense that she was probably at that game. I checked her FB but it doesn't say anything specifically about going to the game. Just that she got to play ice this weekend.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, I bet you saw Hockey Honey there. She just moved to Phoenix recently and she is (obviously) big into hockey. She's a Sharks fan so it makes sense that she was probably at that game. I checked her FB but it doesn't say anything specifically about going to the game. Just that she got to play ice this weekend.

Well, I saw six different girls in three different locations around the arena, so I'm guessing they all had posts. Perhaps she was one of the girls I saw, but there's no way for me to verify that because there is no way I was going to talk to them.

I have enough trouble talking to my friends and family, much less total strangers. :burt:

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I saw six different girls in three different locations around the arena, so I'm guessing they all had posts. Perhaps she was one of the girls I saw, but there's no way for me to verify that because there is no way I was going to talk to them.

I have enough trouble talking to my friends and family, much less total strangers. :burt:

Not gonna post her actual profile here but she has a fan page. Did you see this one specifically? Hockey Honey #7 | Facebook

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna post her actual profile here but she has a fan page. Did you see this one specifically? Hockey Honey #7 | Facebook

I don't remember her specifically. Is she tall? Because she might have been the really tall blond next to the only girl I remember any details about. I was kind of in a hurry to get to my seat because we couldn't leave until I got off work, and it took us a really long time to get out of Tucson, so we were running late.

Of course, it's not like I would have made any observations anyway...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people I know who burn incense smoke. Just saying...

My mom burns incense, but she doesn't smoke.

Which means you can now never make a your mom joke to me, since you just provided irrefutable evidence that you've never even met her! :high5:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom burns incense, but she doesn't smoke.

Which means you can now never make a your mom joke to me, since you just provided irrefutable evidence that you've never even met her! :high5:

Your mom burns incense to cover the smell of Crosby's tears :D

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Crosby was at my house? No one told me! I could have asked him for a mere $40,000 to pay off my student dept!

true story Crosby used to eat at Parise's house when he was playing junior hockey because his team hated the food at the mess hall

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess that's possible. Smell is gone now. I'm glad, it was annoying me.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Routine maintenance check up.
Thread looks fine. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.