• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went out to the bar again. Got two beers for $3, including tip. I love this bar!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long were you there?

Courted by any dudes?

2 hours. Some asshole was talking to me and initially I refused to give him my number but he said, "I have a committed relationship with my girlfriend" I gave it to him because he seemed interesting (I'd been drinking, yo) and then half an hour later he's like "My girlfriend is in prison so we're not too committed." Jesus.

Then he leaves and I get a txt "What's your name again?" I'm not answering. Fucker deserves a sucker punch for that shit, I'm not giving my number to anyone less than Robert Downey fucking Jr after this.

My neighbor JJ turned up and he's cool, went home with him and our former neighbor Leroy, then we had some beers at my apartment while listening to the Black Keys. And nothing nasty happened - they're both in relationships, thank god. Don't have to deal with bullshit from those two.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 hours. Some asshole was talking to me and initially I refused to give him my number but he said, "I have a committed relationship with my girlfriend" I gave it to him because he seemed interesting (I'd been drinking, yo) and then half an hour later he's like "My girlfriend is in prison so we're not too committed." Jesus.

Then he leaves and I get a txt "What's your name again?" I'm not answering. Fucker deserves a sucker punch for that shit, I'm not giving my number to anyone less than Robert Downey fucking Jr after this.

My neighbor JJ turned up and he's cool, went home with him and our former neighbor Leroy, then we had some beers at my apartment while listening to the Black Keys. And nothing nasty happened - they're both in relationships, thank god. Don't have to deal with bullshit from those two.

:shocked:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno aggie I never understood game I got plenty of girls by just being myself and being honest

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i swear everyone and anyone can have a reality TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.