• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does my uncle, he has a whole closet and safe full of them. We were drinking one night and decided to give me a tour of his collection. I didnt know what half of them were, but I just went along with the "oooh ahhh".

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
piano-cat3.gif

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel kind of like a dick head. I've never had to study for a Spanish class before. It was so easy. But this teacher is super hard and my class this semester is full of kids who took her last semester as well. So they already know how to handle her teaching style. But it's a big fucking change to me. Not to mention, they're all taking two Spanish classes at once and I'm only taking the one. They seem smarter than I am and I don't fucking like it one bit. I'm supposed to be the smarterest!!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Spanish.... Learning a new language largely has to do with how your brain works. A 5 year old could learn 10 languages at once. A 40 year old lawyer could struggle to learn one.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Spanish.... Learning a new language largely has to do with how your brain works. A 5 year old could learn 10 languages at once. A 40 year old lawyer could struggle to learn one.

But it's not that new to me. I've taken Spanish classes before and I spoke Spanish as a kid. I can talk all day in Spanish about things in the present and the future but I'm struggling with the past tenses.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I should say, I am struggling with speaking in the past tense. When I write or read Spanish, there's not really a problem. But this class is all conversational and I can't process the conversation quick enough sometimes if I can't read it or write it down.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's not that new to me. I've taken Spanish classes before and I spoke Spanish as a kid. I can talk all day in Spanish about things in the present and the future but I'm struggling with the past tenses.

Hmmm. Did you used to struggle with that, or kind of a new development? If it's new...you might have had a stroke. ;-) Okay, I am actually curious though.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Did you used to struggle with that, or kind of a new development? If it's new...you might have had a stroke. ;-) Okay, I am actually curious though.

I haven't studied or spoken in past tenses in..... 12 years? I don't think I had a problem with it before, but again, I'm used to reading and writing, not speaking. I keep accidentally defaulting to the present tense.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't studied or spoken in past tenses in..... 12 years? I don't think I had a problem with it before, but again, I'm used to reading and writing, not speaking. I keep accidentally defaulting to the present tense.

Weird. Maybe you did struggle with it, though. Then again, I have spelling issues now that I never struggled with. Sometimes I look at my posts later and reaaaallllly wish I could figure out how the correct spelling of some words managed to fall out of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.