• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I've been eating oranges and bananas, as well as peas, potatoes, broccoli, and raw carrots, which are all things the Mayo Clinic recommends...
Do you keep track of how much of it do you get a day? Most people don't get enough.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken, but you still have to exercise, especially cardio. You can still swim and perhaps spin.

I've been going for walks, and when I'm at work I'm standing/walking for 6 1/2 hours. And I am NOT swimming in winter, it's bloody cold here!

Do you keep track of how much of it do you get a day? Most people don't get enough.

I track on livestrong - just went and looked and it says I ate 23 g of fiber today (over my recommended amount of 18 g)...is that good? :lol:

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DP is here!!! Get your patient knocked out?

I did already. They both are on CPAP, and actually doing well now. One of my patients just didn't know how to breathe, but now he is in ship shape. I will make them both coffee in the morning, and offer them complimentary breakfast bars to boot.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did already. They both are on CPAP, and actually doing well now. One of my patients just didn't know how to breathe, but now he is in ship shape. I will make them both coffee in the morning, and offer them complimentary breakfast bars to boot.

i think im going to bed soon i though that said they were both on crap

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I track on livestrong - just went and looked and it says I ate 23 g of fiber today (over my recommended amount of 18 g)...is that good? :lol:
They base that on the number of calories you eat a day (generally 14 g/fiber per 1000 calories). My fiber intake is higher than my recommended daily amount, but I never have any problems with bloating or anything like that.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Cool beans. Fixing them right up!

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep, how have things been going with you? Aside from your team winning a championchip, I hope everything is going well.

Going well, thanks for asking! Looks like the daughter will be coming to the U of A in the fall for Law School/doctorate, so I'm looking at real estate.

In the meantime, I'm just really trying to enjoy the big NC Title. :)

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going well, thanks for asking! Looks like the daughter will be coming to the U of A in the fall for Law School/doctorate, so I'm looking at real estate.

In the meantime, I'm just really trying to enjoy the big NC Title. :)

Nice, sounds like your family is doing great. Now comes the part of the year where we have to wait a long time until college football is on again. No bowl game for my team, but at least it is only a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.