• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of working on my grad apps, but I gotta mail one off tomorrow morning, so I can't stop. Stupid ambition, ruining all my leisure time :(

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how was your christmas rockess

It was good! My parents gave me a set of Henckels knives (which I've wanted for a long time), and I also got a Benfica mug from my dad which is awesome. Also got lots of candy (and Amazon gift cards...yes!!), so I'm quite happy.
Plus everyone liked what I got them. I got a murder mystery for my mom (an archaeological one, of course) and she took one look at it and said, "One of my favorite authors mentors this writer!" so that was good. Dad liked the wine I got him, and my cats loved the nip...:lol: My sister freaked out when she realized I got her earrings that are nearly exactly what Makoto Kino wears in Sailor Moon. So that was a very good present :angel:

How was your Christmas?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good! My parents gave me a set of Henckels knives (which I've wanted for a long time), and I also got a Benfica mug from my dad which is awesome. Also got lots of candy (and Amazon gift cards...yes!!), so I'm quite happy.
Plus everyone liked what I got them. I got a murder mystery for my mom (an archaeological one, of course) and she took one look at it and said, "One of my favorite authors mentors this writer!" so that was good. Dad liked the wine I got him, and my cats loved the nip...:lol: My sister freaked out when she realized I got her earrings that are nearly exactly what Makoto Kino wears in Sailor Moon. So that was a very good present :angel:

How was your Christmas?

uh oh your sisters a anime nerd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.