• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blood on the flat track vee said she is in it now im curious what part she was in.That and it was pretty cool they beat the hell out of each other

I was just on screen for a second during one of the game footage clips. My team went to Seattle for a tournament they hosted at the Bumbershoot festival. We were either wearing pink or blue. Can't remember. Only saw the movie once.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked The Other Guys. I liked Wahlberg over Ferrell though and I loved Keaton most of all..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just on screen for a second during one of the game footage clips. My team went to Seattle for a tournament they hosted at the Bumbershoot festival. We were either wearing pink or blue. Can't remember. Only saw the movie once.

you spend any time in the penalty box or ever get ejected.Also didnt realize you guys fought at all.The penalty wheel idea was pretty lame glad they got rid of it.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diane Lane rocks, though.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you spend any time in the penalty box or ever get ejected.Also didnt realize you guys fought at all.The penalty wheel idea was pretty lame glad they got rid of it.

I've been ejected more times than I can count. My favorite ejection was when I was thrown out for verbally assaulting a referee in Raleigh, NC. I called him a fucking hack, amongst other things.

And the doc you saw is old. It was filmed in early-mid 2006. Fighting is now banned by our international associations rules. Which I think is fucking dumb.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been ejected more times than I can count. My favorite ejection was when I was thrown out for verbally assaulting a referee in Raleigh, NC. I called him a fucking hack, amongst other things.

And the doc you saw is old. It was filmed in early-mid 2006. Fighting is now banned by our international associations rules. Which I think is fucking dumb.

LMAO figured you have been ejected and you know my stance on fighting.did you get any fighting majors before the ban

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO figured you have been ejected and you know my stance on fighting.did you get any fighting majors before the ban

No. My team had already banned fighting before the association did. It was one of our first rules. I did get suspended once for pulling on a girls arm when she tried to walk away from an argument we were having directly after the game. I tried to get the suspension dropped but they wouldn't let me explain my way out of it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. My team had already banned fighting before the association did. It was one of our first rules. I did get suspended once for pulling on a girls arm when she tried to walk away from an argument we were having directly after the game. I tried to get the suspension dropped but they wouldn't let me explain my way out of it.

night vee i will look more into roller derby tommorow I think im hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.