• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerds...

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found it on ebay :D 1988

No fucking way... I remember we were supposed to kidnap and kidnap victim and then get away in a cab. The game gives you a choice to pick advantages and disadvantage and degrees to them in the game for your character. Anyways my friend picked the most severe form of Lechery and as we get in the cab its a chick driver and he ends up raping her. So we had to run and ended up getting almost all killed... Fun game...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking way... I remember we were supposed to kidnap and kidnap victim and then get away in a cab. The game gives you a choice to pick advantages and disadvantage and degrees to them in the game for your character. Anyways my friend picked the most severe form of Lechery and as we get in the cab its a chick driver and he ends up raping her. So we had to run and ended up getting almost all killed... Fun game...

top secret rpg | eBay

I may pick one up

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... I remember in the Final Weapon mission I had both my legs blown off... I might have to get someone to buy some of these. All one really needs is the Box Set and an imagination...

I have an ebay account if you dont I use it to sell hockey cards

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to go on BlogTV into the rooms where people were doing card "box breaks" (Usually baseball cards) and I'd ask them if they can sell me a Dwight Howard Rookie Card. I usually got banned.

I have great luck on rare cards but they are not usually devils so i sell the ones i dont want.Doom would probably appreciate my patrick Roy Legacy card but he was my idol growing up so i dont sell roy cards

Status
Not open for further replies.