• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFL Hokies Thread

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are mass content driven, not quality content driven and they are also pretty open source so just about anyone can be an "official bleacher report" writer. I just do not think that they attract the cream of the crop for evaluating players. They say they fixed this issue but I have not seen it in the quality of their stuff.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed, but what about them?

Oh, now I see that tweet came from a bleacher report guy. Gotcha

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam must have something against Davis. Remember this hit last season?

kamhit.gif%3Fw%3D375%26h%3D257

Just wanted to say... the flag on this play is total bullshit. No h2h contact, just a hard hit to the sternum with pads. What's illegal about that?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thing before round 4 is wasted pick on Thomas, imo. No disrespect to him, but if I'm an NFL team, I'm going for more known commodities in earlier round picks. I want guys I can plug in now and play, not projects. He's a project for sure. Everyone is finding out what we've all known. That progression quote doesn't shock me one bit because its true. You could argue he actually regressed until Loeffler came in and cleaned up some his mechanics. But he still needs a lot of work, especially on the mental side of things. If you're a team with a staff that's good with working with QBs, he's worth a look Round 4 or later. But if you like the Raiders and you take him in round 2 or 3? You just wasted everyone's time. (For LT's sake, I hope that doesn't happen)

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thing before round 4 is wasted pick on Thomas, imo. No disrespect to him, but if I'm an NFL team, I'm going for more known commodities in earlier round picks. I want guys I can plug in now and play, not projects. He's a project for sure. Everyone is finding out what we've all known. That progression quote doesn't shock me one bit because its true. You could argue he actually regressed until Loeffler came in and cleaned up some his mechanics. But he still needs a lot of work, especially on the mental side of things. If you're a team with a staff that's good with working with QBs, he's worth a look Round 4 or later. But if you like the Raiders and you take him in round 2 or 3? You just wasted everyone's time. (For LT's sake, I hope that doesn't happen)
I just hope he makes it in the NFL so I can say I played intramural basketball against a NFL QB. Everything you said is pretty much spot on.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like LT3 didn't have a great senior bowl...as far as I know though, most of the scouts are there for the week of practice, then jet before the game. From what I read it sounded like he had a pretty good practice week.

Hopefully he kills it at the combine

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the North team's QBs had a good game for one reason, the o-line could not block. They were gettin manhandled.

that's what I heard, didn't see the game, but I read that out of LT's 4 or 5 sacks, there was only 1 that you could really pin blame on him for

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what I heard, didn't see the game, but I read that out of LT's 4 or 5 sacks, there was only 1 that you could really pin blame on him for

Yeah i was watching. Guys like Seantrel Henderson, Brandon Thomas and Cyril Richardson were completely whiffing on blocks. It's hard enough for the QB's to only play 2 series, then watch for 4, cant get into a rhythm like that. I believe LT3 was the only North QB to not throw a pick.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i was watching. Guys like Seantrel Henderson, Brandon Thomas and Cyril Richardson were completely whiffing on blocks. It's hard enough for the QB's to only play 2 series, then watch for 4, cant get into a rhythm like that. I believe LT3 was the only North QB to not throw a pick.

i'll take it

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, Kam is down on kick coverage.

edit: scratch that, he gets up and walks off like a boss.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole D has been great tonight, but Kam definitely shined tonight. Sure y'all fellow Hokies were excited as I was about his showing.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy for Kam. I was cheering him on like he was my own family. People I watched the game with probably thought I was nuts but so what. Hokies 4 Life