• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial MNF Thread The Champs @ Washington RGIIedskins!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent been this excited as a Skins fan in a very very long time.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent been this excited as a Skins fan in a very very long time.

Since i'm not old enough to remember the 1991 season, this is the most excited i've ever been as a Skins fan

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the first down! I dont want Eli to take another snap

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since i'm not old enough to remember the 1991 season, this is the most excited i've ever been as a Skins fan

The 91 season was magical. This season is magical in its own right. The future looks bright. Whether it's this season or sometime soon.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a lot of fun last night. Place was rocking pretty good.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a couple questions as they really didn't do a good job of replays at the stadium.

The defensive pass interference that led to a NY TD at the end of the first half, legit? It looked like a solid defensive play from the stands.

What happened on the unsportsmanlike conduct flags on the Morris fumble?

The offensive pass interference call, it looked to me that he just barely touched the defender.

And the horse collar, that looked like total horse SHIT. Legit?

And fuck the fucking Metro. I left the stadium station at 12:25 and didn't get to my car in Alexandria until 2:30.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a couple questions as they really didn't do a good job of replays at the stadium.

The defensive pass interference that led to a NY TD at the end of the first half, legit? It looked like a solid defensive play from the stands.

What happened on the unsportsmanlike conduct flags on the Morris fumble?

The offensive pass interference call, it looked to me that he just barely touched the defender.

And the horse collar, that looked like total horse SHIT. Legit?

And fuck the fucking Metro. I left the stadium station at 12:25 and didn't get to my car in Alexandria until 2:30.

This is why I record the games and watch them the next day. :D

He definitely contacted him. He way outjumped the receiver and hit him a bit early...I would have like to see them let him make a play on the ball there, but it was early.

On the Morris fumble, Giants #97 was pulling Will Montgomery out of the pile by one leg. It looked like he was going to split him like a wishbone (Turico said as much), and Montgomery kicked his leg at the guy, basically kicking him in the groin while the guy had ahold of his leg. #97 let go and went to stomp on Montgomery, but in all honesty it looked like he stopped short and MAYBE just knicked him with his foot, that's what got the Giants penalty. I still have no idea what the Redskins foul was, they never showed it. I remember at the stadium the flag on the Redskins was well after the Montgomery incident, so I don't think it was him.

Offensive PI: your initial assessment was correct, bad call.

Horsecollar: Tough to say from the TV view, they only showed it once from a bad angle and didn't show it again, probably because of the nasty knee injury to Locklear...he's going to be out a while, it was ugly, knee went the wrong way. Anyway, the replays at the stadium were much better, and I'm going to have to agree with you and call it a horse shit call.

Subway: You should drive, if you have a parking pass. Yes, it takes a while. But with good planning and some consideration of where the parking lot exits are, it's not too bad. And even if it does take two hours, at least you're in your own car, listening to the radio and not on the train with 10,000 smelly fucks.

csu35430

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... I drove and parked in the orange lot near the front exit... I was out and on central ave in 10 mins... Didn't leave early either... Had to help push a couple of the peds along though...