• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial I'm from Georgia but still support the Jets Thread

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Winnepeg is north of Minn-e-haha, but they will always be remembered as the thrashers to me. I'm glad the Atlanta Spirit group no longer owns these guys and maybe they can do something more than just a playoff appearance

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one is the loneliest number

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets got a good team, I could see them placing top 3 in the Central. We'll see how it goes, but this should be an exciting season for Jet fans.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got some talent, offense will be a bit of a challenge this season

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pavelec needs to have a big year a goalie. If Pavelec puts up solid numbers, the Jets odds at making the playoffs increase. If he does poorly, the Jets odds at being a lottery team increase.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a good goalie. Been putting up numbers for the past 3-4 years or so. I think the main thing with the Jets is consistency. I really like their talent and the way they could mix up playing styles but it really seems they're a team that either dominates or gets dominated unlike any other team in the league. Really night & day from game to game with this team. If they could put it all together on a regular basis, I see them as a legit playoff team. Maybe it really comes down to coaching int he end.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a good goalie. Been putting up numbers for the past 3-4 years or so. I think the main thing with the Jets is consistency. I really like their talent and the way they could mix up playing styles but it really seems they're a team that either dominates or gets dominated unlike any other team in the league. Really night & day from game to game with this team. If they could put it all together on a regular basis, I see them as a legit playoff team. Maybe it really comes down to coaching int he end.

Yeah, last night was a perfect example. They got dominated by the Wild, The offense only had 16 shots the whole game. The Jets need Ladd, Kane, Wheeler, and Little to have huge years

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, last night was a perfect example. They got dominated by the Wild, The offense only had 16 shots the whole game. The Jets need Ladd, Kane, Wheeler, and Little to have huge years

Yeah, those are great players IMO. If they could do what they can do on a regular basis, Jets will be in good shape. Just gotta get more consistent. If the Jets get consistent, they're really take off.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: