• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Idaho Vandals News Thread

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game damn near gave he a heart attack.

Nice to get a W but they really did play like ass.
Didn't deserve to win that game. OC needs to be ran outta town for that embarrassing display on the goalline. I understand they had a formidable defense, but running the same damn plays over & over & over... Like WTF are you doin man? Looked like they only had 10 plays in their arsenal.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't deserve to win that game. OC needs to be ran outta town for that embarrassing display on the goalline. I understand they had a formidable defense, but running the same damn plays over & over & over... Like WTF are you doin man? Looked like they only had 10 plays in their arsenal.
Hey I'll take it if they can play like crap and still scrape out a W. They made the plays when they needed, but they're not gonna win the natty spotting teams 10 points every game and banking on blocking 40 yard FGs.

The goal line stuff was rough. That whole chain of events was a shit show. I get running it up the gut when you only need a yard, but giving it to your 6 foot 180 lb QB doesn't make much sense. Doesn't help when you bobble the wildcat snap either.

I'll say this though, Idaho missed two wide open pass plays that should have been TDs. First drive to Jackson and the trick play with Hatten to Romano. If they hit those this game doesn't even get close to OT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. South Dakota St
2. Montana
3. Albany
4. South Dakota
5. North Dakota St
6. Idaho
7. Furman
8. Villanova

Idaho drops two spots in these rankings after needing overtime to defeat Southern Illinois. There are no questions surrounding its offense with quarterback Gevani McCoy, running back Anthony Woods and wide receiver Hayden Hatten, but the Vandal defense looks worse than some of the top defenses in the country on teams that rank above them.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason that last game should have been an L.

Albany was just not a better team. Idaho beat themselves.

Oh, and Woods, McCoy, and Harris are all in the portal. What a fuckin' day.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense giving up those big plays was a backbreaker... But they still had many opportunities

Like you said, largely the Vandals beat themselves.

Not surprised about the players testing the portal. With how that works and the NIL contracts it would be dumb of any talented player to not test the waters. Idaho won't be able to compete with even the smallest of contracts.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you've already heard but.... Mccoy headed to OSU

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bought my passes to the Big Sky BBall tournament in March... Currently sitting around 9th place and should finished 7th or worse in the conference. Not expecting much but looking forward to seeing the Vandals play

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bought my passes to the Big Sky BBall tournament in March... Currently sitting around 9th place and should finished 7th or worse in the conference. Not expecting much but looking forward to seeing the Vandals play
Can't be any worse than last year