• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because people are fucking stupid. unjustified ban.

what happened? this is OUR site. if we (huskers) stop posting here, that is a huge hit to the moneybags. when one of ours goes down, it is our responsibility to do the right thing. if someone is unjustly banned, we need to have everyone get out. but i need to know what happened.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened? this is OUR site. if we (huskers) stop posting here, that is a huge hit to the moneybags. when one of ours goes down, it is our responsibility to do the right thing. if someone is unjustly banned, we need to have everyone get out. but i need to know what happened.

:pound:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellers.

No way could we ever start a HuskerHoopla.com. We would get taken down to China town instantly. Ghost would have us by the nutz en sech.

We could start a new forum, but it couldn't be any attempt to sabotage SportsHoopla or anything. It would have to have its own unique name, and ye all would have to join simply if ye want to.

That is, afterall, the same exact thing that Ghost did to Disney.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why start a new one? Just hang on the Nebbie board if you don't like the WC.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellers.

No way could we ever start a HuskerHoopla.com. We would get taken down to China town instantly. Ghost would have us by the nutz en sech.

We could start a new forum, but it couldn't be any attempt to sabotage SportsHoopla or anything. It would have to have its own unique name, and ye all would have to join simply if ye want to.

That is, afterall, the same exact thing that Ghost did to Disney.

i know your computing knowledge...you could do it. you would just need the money to keep it running. but do we need to? JJM i don't want to see you leave here.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this banning and complaining shit is just weird. It seriously makes my day suck.

Some of you weren't around when this site was first created, but this place used to be awesome. You literally have no idea how different it was.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Ghost. He has no reason to hide. He doesn't post as a regular anymore, so he has no need to shelter himself. And he's straightforward and will tell you if you're out of line.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this banning and complaining shit is just weird. It seriously makes my day suck.

Some of you weren't around when this site was first created, but this place used to be awesome. You literally have no idea how different it was.

i wasn't around then. but what i know is that this husker board is awesome and i love talking to you guys. i don't want people to leave. if they do leave, i want for us to have a place to go where we can just talk husker sports. all this bullshit is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.