• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it's an Irish Setter...approx 1 year old.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qotd. Saw this on facebook

Phillips was my favorite husker. I don't care what he did off the field only on it. Because that was his life and my life is husker football

Thoughts?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillips was the most exciting Husker to ever watch.

That does not make him my favorite Husker. Tom Osborne gave him his life back, and he turned and looked for greener pastures instead, ultimately slapping Osborne in the face by going off and fucking up 50 times greater than he already had.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qotd. Saw this on facebook

Phillips was my favorite husker. I don't care what he did off the field only on it. Because that was his life and my life is husker football

Thoughts?

I actually kinda dislike Phillips intensely because I can't think of another man that was afforded so many chances and second chances and he continually pissed them all away.

As a Husker fan, I enjoyed watching his talents on the field, but I think the guy is not a very good man, to put it mildly. Sorry if anyone thinks that's judgemental, but if your personal life includes felony behavior, it's really not just your personal life when you involve other people in violence and crime.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a fuck less about what Phillips did off the field- as a fan, it's none of my damn business. Now would I allow my sister to date him- fuck no.

Kinda like the thread about Vick- Vick or Phillips don't owe me anything, I don't know them on a personal basis- I have no grounds to judge them....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillips was the most exciting Husker to ever watch.

That does not make him my favorite Husker. Tom Osborne gave him his life back, and he turned and looked for greener pastures instead, ultimately slapping Osborne in the face by going off and fucking up 50 times greater than he already had.

I'm not sure how accurate that bolded part is. I was under the impression it was 'mutually understood' that Phillips was to enter the NFL draft early.

I also don't think what he did after leaving NU was 50 times worse than dragging a chick down a staircase by her hair and smashing her head up against a bunch of mail boxes. On par yes, but not worse.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

Hes a breed off of the traditional irish setter, and would be more properly labeled as a red setter

He may be a bit out of control right now, but you've actually been through the worst part. ie..the first year pup syndrome.

He will only mature from here on out and become more disciplined. Pure bred/mutt it doesn't matter eventually they learn the difference between right and wrong.

I have a buddy who had two labs (siblings) that barked a lot. He kept them in a kennel in his back yard. Shock collars weren't working so he ran a hose from the outside faucet to just outside his bedroom window, spliced a valve there and ran the rest over to a sprinkler pointed at the kennel. If the dogs started barking in the middle of the night he'd just reach out and turn on the valve sending them into their dog house. Problem permanently fixed within two weeks. LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give LP 10 bucks to sign a piece of 94/95 memorabilia.

Fact

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss my yellow lab. sumbitch was 100 lbs and wanted to be a lap dog...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMkray......

So I'm pretty much done smoking... I had 5 in the last week, which all five where when I was shit faced drunk..

My normal cravings like- right after I wake up or right after I eat are gone. So it's time to start working out, I've gained 8 lbs in the last week.. And haven't really been happy with my body since college.

I'm thinking either p90x or tapout xt

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMkray......

So I'm pretty much done smoking... I had 5 in the last week, which all five where when I was shit faced drunk..

My normal cravings like- right after I wake up or right after I eat are gone. So it's time to start working out, I've gained 8 lbs in the last week.. And haven't really been happy with my body since college.

I gained 75 lbs in 6 months after quitting. i went from cigs to a bag of oreos a day.

p90x is really good. i have the original.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMkray......

So the e-cig is working? How long do you plan to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.