• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOT DAMN THAT WAS A GREAT RACE!!!!!!! any of youz guise see it?

I've never liked watching racing of any kind on tv. I don't go to them in person either, but it would be something I would consider going to but never watching on tv.

It doesn't matter what the race is: Cars, trucks, horses, dogs, humans.....I just don't get into them.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you thinking of getting rid of him?

he's just too much for me to handle by myself.. my roommate had originally convinced me to keep him after me n grl broke up cause he'd help raise and train... but he doesn't do shit

I don't have time to give him all the attention he needs and its not rly fair to either of us.. it's really sad tho, i love that little pup more than i realized

but he's naturally a hyper breed, and is a giant handful

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's just too much for me to handle by myself.. my roommate had originally convinced me to keep him after me n grl broke up cause he'd help raise and train... but he doesn't do shit

I don't have time to give him all the attention he needs and its not rly fair to either of us.. it's really sad tho, i love that little pup more than i realized

but he's naturally a hyper breed, and is a giant handful

Bummer. He definitely looks like he needs a lot of attention. Daily walks to burn energy would probably be a must.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea they are.. and it's the shits to try and do that alone..

he really needs time to run every day..

and he's the shits to get to listen to anybody..

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I've made 5,000 plorsts on the SportsHoopla and don't think I've made a single intelligent one yet! Now that takes skillz!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I've made 5,000 plorsts on the SportsHoopla and don't think I've made a single intelligent one yet! Now that takes skillz!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

Rep sir :thumb:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My yard is about a acre.... He'll have plenty of room to run- may have to keep him chained up though till I know he won't jump thee fence while i'm at work.

I've been thinking about going to the humane society and getting another dog as my lab is getting kinda old.

I should probably know more about thee lil feller for I take him, but yes I'm genuinely interested.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He barks often, cause hes obsessed woth birds.. and likes to jump on the counter a lot..

Ask me questions in PM if ye want..

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He barks often, cause hes obsessed woth birds.. and likes to jump on the counter a lot..

Ask me questions in PM if ye want..

I thought he was supposed to be a bird hunting dog.....of course he's gonna bark at birds, that's what they do......:D

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fine, but he wont drop it for like 10 mins and does a kind of whiny bark thing that drives me mad

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fine, but he wont drop it for like 10 mins and does a kind of whiny bark thing that drives me mad

Yeah, I was just trying to be funny. If you don't have the time, I can see how it can be very frustrating. I keep thinking I want to get a dog, but with my work schedule just don't know when I'm going to have the time to take care of one adequately. My morning is like 11:00 am to 2:20 pm and not good for walking a dog in the heat, and my evenings are 1:00-4:00 am.....

Status
Not open for further replies.