• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may look at it as a web designer while I look at it as a simple poster.

Kind of like bringing an interior designer in your house after you just redecorated. You're not gonna be happy.

And popeye was a good guy under all the bullshit but you got to admit there was an awful lot of bullshit.

That could be. I mean, I personally don't want it to change..........I like it the way it is. I'm a small community type of guy............I like to keep the regulars and pick up a few more posters along the way here and there. I definitely don't want a bull rush of folks signing up all at once.....but it seems as though that is the goal now, and so in order to do that I think we have to look a different way.

As for pops.....he just never bothered me and I usually laughed while saying "WTF?" if I ever came across any of his posts. Like the other day for instance when we had a thread going here and we were talking about one of the new recruits and pops chimes in with something like "Ray is a good guy".........who the fuck Ray was none of us knew, but it was hilarious to me.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:popsnoidea: just trying to be like :popeye:.

Thought it would help JJM feel better.

:popsdance:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

pops doesn't even know what color of jerseys the basketball team wears let alone a name of one of the players.....

I'm not sure he knows what color a basketball is.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be. I mean, I personally don't want it to change..........I like it the way it is. I'm a small community type of guy............I like to keep the regulars and pick up a few more posters along the way here and there. I definitely don't want a bull rush of folks signing up all at once.....but it seems as though that is the goal now, and so in order to do that I think we have to look a different way.

As for pops.....he just never bothered me and I usually laughed while saying "WTF?" if I ever came across any of his posts. Like the other day for instance when we had a thread going here and we were talking about one of the new recruits and pops chimes in with something like "Ray is a good guy".........who the fuck Ray was none of us knew, but it was hilarious to me.

I assumed he meant Ray Lewis, but not certain..

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guise...should Fonzie been tweeting? not that its anything bad..but i would be laying low if facing 5 plus years

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody should be tweeting, EVER..

Especially not athletes or other famous folk

I don't think you even fathom how glorious twitter is.

First of all it's one of the most valuable marketing tools currently on the planet, second it's the number 1 networking tool on the planet, 3rd who gives a fuck about 1 or 2 I just like seeing people make asses out of themselves and being the first person to find out about shit.

You don't have to tweet to have fun with twitter.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit i just heard: "youtube matt damon won't use a toilet"

Mrs. just got a new phone and was trying the voice feature I guess.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't sound like Fonzie's trial is going real well. But the 2nd cop testified he saw Dennard him the other cop and ran. what cop runs if another cop gets punched? :L

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone following 93.7 on the book of faces? I guess Bo and his son were at a Duke game because his son is a fan of Duke and ESPN showed him on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.