• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember I said I saw a Robin the other day.

I bet that sucker hauled ass back south by now. :dhd:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

That's all brohm grass and oats..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My folks were driving through a mountain pass a few years ago up by Colorado Springs and swear they saw a crow gliding through the air and all the sudden sparks came out it's ass and it sped away.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye should make use of that land and put some livestock out thar

I actually did that in the 90's.

I've also boarded horses for people in the past, and my daughter's been asking me for her own. She's getting about the age where she can learn to care for one, so I'm considering it.

My boy is old enough where he'll be riding his mini-bike back there this spring.

Last summer his toes barely touched the ground, so I told him he'd have to wait another year.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I thought chips and salsa were a great idea tonight. We purchase mild salsa so everyone can have it. So I crushed up dried hot peppers manually into the bowl with it and mixed.

I've got a great buzz too.

Drinking beer and eating them. Go to the bathroom and guide the stream. This was a mistake friends. My mushroom tip is burning like the devil deep throated me.

Wash you hands when dealing with those fucking peppers.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I thought chips and salsa were a great idea tonight. We purchase mild salsa so everyone can have it. So I crushed up dried hot peppers manually into the bowl with it and mixed.

I've got a great buzz too.

Drinking beer and eating them. Go to the bathroom and guide the stream. This was a mistake friends. My mushroom tip is burning like the devil deep throated me.

Wash you hands when dealing with those fucking peppers.

ha ha

I've spaced off and rubbed my eye after chopping up some hot peppers. Damn that hurt.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn nuisance snow this morning.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have a friend (she is a old girlfriend) Who is married right now. Long story short about a year ago they lost there baby minutes after she was born. The baby was born with many birth defects missing hands as well as other complications. I have stayed in close contact with her threwout the years and most recently,because it has effected there marriage and she needs someone to talk to. I know that at one time she the mother was on some antidepressents before the birth of her child she lost. Now my question is I see commercials on TV telling about how you can get money if you suffered from any of these symptoms. birth defects what have you. I havent brought it up to her and dont know if I will or even how to go about it. My question is should I let it go or since they dont have cable mention it to her.

Sorry for the depressing question. I will be at work so I wont be able to check this till around 11pm.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell her. It may be the same drug, it may not. If it is then it needs to become part of the statistics.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came back from my first round of stops. And lunch was beening provided by Godfathers'.

It is a new idea they are trying "Office Pizza" The box measure 3ft by 3 ft. It has 50+ slices. Half Pep/Beef. Then dessert pizza too.

Status
Not open for further replies.