• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gottz me a new laptop today with windows 8. Holy shit wat an animal so far. :L

Tis a pain

No experience with windows 8 but I thought without a touchscreen device it is supposed to suck as an operating system?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else have windows 8 that could offer some useful advice en sech? Like where are favorites files, history, and so on and so forth..

Sorry, sir.....wish I could help, but never used windows 8......

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
No experience with windows 8 but I thought without a touchscreen device it is supposed to suck as an operating system?

Yer mouser is kinda like the touch screen. You can shrink and expand a window from your mouse, if that makes sense. It's gonna take some gettin' used too. That's for sure.

The only reason I got this, my other laptop crashed Christmas evening. Made some weird noises, screen went blank and now it won't boot up. I thought the wife had it fixed by dropping it to the floor. It booted up once after she accidently dropped it. So I figured I'd give it another try and threw it down yesterday. It didn't help the second time around. I'm assuming the power supply to a dukey.

They didn't have the PC available with windows 7 or I would have gotten that...

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yer mouser is kinda like the touch screen. You can shrink and expand a window from your mouse, if that makes sense. It's gonna take some gettin' used too. That's for sure.

The only reason I got this, my other laptop crashed Christmas evening. Made some weird noises, screen went blank and now it won't boot up. I thought the wife had it fixed by dropping it to the floor. It booted up once after she accidently dropped it. So I figured I'd give it another try and threw it down yesterday. It didn't help the second time around. I'm assuming the power supply to a dukey.

They didn't have the PC available with windows 7 or I would have gotten that...

If you haven't given up on the old one yet, strip it down. Remove anything removable such as the hard drive. After you've stripped it down, remove the memory cover and reseat the memory. Try to boot it up with no hard drive and whatever else can be removed (including the battery, use the ac of course). If a drop temporarily fixed, could be the hard drive or memory.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Sandhill.
I still have the other one, I'll give it a try. Everything except for the battery is screwed into the case, but none the less, it'd be worth a try.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had mentioned this a while back and finally remembered to snap a picture...here is the high quality piece of paper that replaces the horseshoe when the team takes it on the road.

SbCa5l.jpg

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Sandhill.
I still have the other one, I'll give it a try. Everything except for the battery is screwed into the case, but none the less, it'd be worth a try.

Pull anything that's designed to be removed, especially the hard drive. Yes they usually have screws to secure them. But a bad hard drive will oftentimes keep a system from booting or even turning on.

If it will boot sans hard drive meaning it will turn on and say no hard drive detected, it's a cheap fix. You just call up the manufacturer and order another. Same with memory.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskers win confidence boost going into conference play

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskers won...let them back in at the end 68-59.

Tyronn Lue induction to Nebraska Basketball HOF will be Feb 16 at the half of Mich State game. They talking about that on the radio.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles said about his team getting better- "They want to win. They almost care too much. They're kind of sensitive about it." if that's not verbatim, it's close.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did a 4 to 5 pound roast in the crock pot, and got it nice and shredded up (that's the time consuming part) Now got it simmering back in beef stock for 15 to 20 minutes, then will divide some out for shredded bbq beef sandwiches, the rest I will make into red chili shredded beef burritos......

:hungry:

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did a 4 to 5 pound roast in the crock pot, and got it nice and shredded up (that's the time consuming part) Now got it simmering back in beef stock for 15 to 20 minutes, then will divide some out for shredded bbq beef sandwiches, the rest I will make into red chili shredded beef burritos......

:hungry:

evenin thar sirs !!!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

The red chili burritos turned out great......this is the first time I put the shredded beef back into the juice from the roast to let it absorb the natural roast juices back into the meat after I shred it......In the past I've just added water as I use up the shredded beef which is ok, but judging from the burritos which I just ate, this way of doing it makes the shredded beef more flavorful......:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.