• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit has no one to blame but themselves. Up 20-7, they should stomped on their throat and put em' away, removing all doubt as to who deserved to win.

They shit the bed in the 2nd half, and that's all there is to it. Period. End of endless threads.

100% agree.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I get that. I've read that from several of you and I'm able to put myself into your situtation at the beginning of the year and I can completely understand where you're coming from.

I have no interest in the feelings of Dallas fans; I just want my team to win.

I was one of those doubters ... still am. I'm glad they've made it as far as they have, never expected it and yes, took a beating on the Dallas boards for voicing that opine (Cowboy fans can be really bad, even to their own). But having said that ... and as has been pointed out ad nauseam, it does seem that the Seahawk fan base is more than just a little interested in these "missed" calls ...

why the butthurt over this??? ... Lions fans, I understand, but it's over, let it go ... and I do always question the refs, it's my right as a fan and there were/are tons ... TONS ... of missed calls both ways ... it happens and it never, ever changes the outcome of the game, despite claims to the contrary.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should at least give you a better game this weekend. The Lions don't seem to play very well in GB.

True. However at this time of the season, I am just glad that the team I root for is still playing.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this news? Suh gets held a lot. So do a lot of linemen, but the better ones get held more often (among other things). When it gets out of hand, thats when you get the Suh stomp.

I hope like hell Dallas beats GB so we can have more Dallas haters whining. I love all these posts, so keep them coming!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of those doubters ... still am. I'm glad they've made it as far as they have, never expected it and yes, took a beating on the Dallas boards for voicing that opine (Cowboy fans can be really bad, even to their own). But having said that ... and as has been pointed out ad nauseam, it does seem that the Seahawk fan base is more than just a little interested in these "missed" calls ...

why the butthurt over this??? ... Lions fans, I understand, but it's over, let it go ... and I do always question the refs, it's my right as a fan and there were/are tons ... TONS ... of missed calls both ways ... it happens and it never, ever changes the outcome of the game, despite claims to the contrary.

:agree: starting with training camp not many thought the defense would even be serviceable. Lee was long gone, Demarcus Lawrence got hurt, Claiborne was still out there (BUST), Melton hadn't played in a year and McClain was coming off the couch. The rest of the defense looked like a copy of the historically bad one from last season. But a good running game and sticking with it can cure a lot of ills.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised, we all saw this except the blind Cowboy fans. I definitely look for GB to get favorable calls this weekend. Ya know, to try and even things up. SMH

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Cowboy fan, nor am I a hater. Not a lions fan, nor am I a hater.

You can't bitch and complain about a bad call costing you the game when YOU (The Detroit Lions Defense) lets the QB who is suposedly so shitty in the month of December (Tony Romo) drive down the field with no problems and score like it was nothing.

Now the Lions and crybaby Suh want to bitch about one play that cost them a game??? Because it surely wasn't the fumbles, or the interception the offense had. And it sure as hell couldn't be the fact that dipshit Suh and his bad ass D couldn't stop Romo when it counted..... NO couldn't of been any of that... It was just that one dumb ass play.

Lets blame the refs because we can't admit the fact that when the game was on the line we got beat because we couldn't stop the Cowboys.

Sportsmanship applies to fans as well as players.... I need say no more.

This is why I have respect for Cowboys fans, most that I know wont piss and whine about some stupid call.... Did it suck, sure it did, but it doesnt take from the fact they will say 'Hey, you beat us'

ignoring the 2 holds and 2 pass interference on that drive the Lions d could not stop Dallas on. :pound: :yahoo:

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: starting with training camp not many thought the defense would even be serviceable. Lee was long gone, Demarcus Lawrence got hurt, Claiborne was still out there (BUST), Melton hadn't played in a year and McClain was coming off the couch. The rest of the defense looked like a copy of the historically bad one from last season. But a good running game and sticking with it can cure a lot of ills.

absolutely ... how could we expect a "pass happy" team to change it's way ... and all those defensive "improvements" getting injured ...

again, I'm happy they've made it this far ... but I still think the koolaid was with aspartame ...

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised, we all saw this except the blind Cowboy fans. I definitely look for GB to get favorable calls this weekend. Ya know, to try and even things up. SMH

hmmmm ... so Suh being allowed to play after being ... and justifiably so ... banned wasn't about karma?

luv when we get to play these kind of "games" ...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
explain to me what I've said that is hypocritical.

You complain and complain about how obnoxious Seahawks' fans are but all of your constant whining about it is grating and annoying. Pot meet kettle.

I came on and expressed the opinion that the refs screwed up the calls. I said that it should be a PI call but I also agreed that the facemask should have been called and for that I got a constant ration of shit from several (but not all of) the Cowboy fans on this.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Cobain having some talent. That Leadbelly cover was pretty damn good. I'm a dyed in the wool blues and flamenco fan so you can keep all the rest.

John Lee Hooker is a god.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rye Cooder one of my mpdern favorites. Used to hang out at PJ Bellys bar. Had a nice assortment of bluesmen passing through there.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, let it die. The NFL said it wasn't PI, but holding should have been called on Hitchens. Now I can agree that holding should have been called. Anyway you are right, time to move on.

No the NFL didn't say it was not PI. They ... he rather, Blandino head of officiating, said it was a judgement call... that it basically could have gone either way.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess people think Dallas fans will be devastated if we lose this weekend. I won't be happy, but not going to be mad if we do.

Guess youre already expecting to get that ass whooped:pound:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen 2 cowboy fans use the word "butthurt". Do they really use that word in dallas? Seems like my friend used that once in 2nd grade back in the 80's.

Also "hater". Cmon man......stop using that. It was slang 15 yrs ago or more. Now u just sound like a old person trying to be hip.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely Dallas won that game fair and square and end of story. Stop them on 4th and 6 or 4th and goal, or Detroit goes for on 4th and 1 and maybe diff results. The non call is a non story IMO but more threads keep popping. I'm done posting about this and wish Dallas GL. Suh and Raoila are POS and Karma is a biatch

Yeah, but then there was also the blatant hold/takedown of Suh on that play the NFL admitted they missed yesterday. So that drive actually should have been stopped with a punt on 4th & 16 from the Cowboys 48. So there's that.... and I'll quit bitching about it when people stop posting bs defending it .. or the Boys lose.... whichever comes first.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should at least give you a better game this weekend. The Lions don't seem to play very well in GB.

What the hell does that matter? If detroit won, they wouldve played in seattle. As your cowboy fan said, know what youre talking about before you post.....duhhhhhhhh im a dallas fan

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen 2 cowboy fans use the word "butthurt". Do they really use that word in dallas? Seems like my friend used that once in 2nd grade back in the 80's.

Also "hater". Cmon man......stop using that. It was slang 15 yrs ago or more. Now u just sound like a old person trying to be hip.

Haters has been used since the late 70s for anti-Cowboy fans ... I blame Bob Ryan of NFL Films ... and CBS ...