• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: tOfficial Cardinals vs Red Sox

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game time in about an hour

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what time are the yankees playing tonight?

You are too late for today, but, if you check the AFL schedule for tomorrow, you might be able to see a few Yankee farmhands playing there then.

Not what you were going for, but what I say is true none the less.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are too late for today, but, if you check the AFL schedule for tomorrow, you might be able to see a few Yankee farmhands playing there then.

Not what you were going for, but what I say is true none the less.
:lol:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my squad is going to win the series, which I believe they will, it's in 6 games.

Wacha shuts down the BoSox like Gibson did in '67.

If BoSox fans think they can rely on flukey late game grand slam heroics, you have another thing comin'.

In the first 2 games vs Detroit, what did you have, 1 hit over 15 innings on their starters? :L Face it, you beat up on a lousy bullpen, shoddy defense and poor baserunning by Detroit. You won't see that vs STL.

You have a scrappy team but the bottom of your lineup and especially at Busch is weak! :nod: You have a quality team but you will have to do A LOT more vs STL than you did vs Detroit if you expect to beat us.
you're fogetting boston is titletown and championships are due. right on schedule.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're fogetting boston is titletown and championships are due. right on schedule.

SeattleOspreys comes with facts to back his pick and I agree with him, and all you have is "boston is titletown and championships are due"? :lame: Half of Boston's runs vs Detroit came from the 7th inning on. That will not happen to that extent vs the Young Guns in the STL pen.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how'd he miss that call? My god MLB is as bad as NCAA football.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SeattleOspreys comes with facts to back his pick and I agree with him, and all you have is "boston is titletown and championships are due"? :lame: Half of Boston's runs vs Detroit came from the 7th inning on. That will not happen to that extent vs the Young Guns in the STL pen.
3-0 boston