• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bucknut Excuse Thread

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on this site for over 5 years, and I've never seen a more pathetic display than the Buckeye faithful last night.

Epitome of poor sportsmanship, and blind homerism clouded their judgment on two plays that the refs made the right decision on.

Crybaby temper tantrums because their team lost fair and square and they don't know how to cope.

And even if the refs made the wrong decisions on those two plays(they didn't), LOL @ the thought of two plays in an entire football game being the difference. And LOL @ them not bringing up the calls the refs missed that would have benefited Clemson.

And yet, you feel the need to start a shit thread comparing Florida fans to fucking ohio state.

:tsk:

I've seen an entire fan base so honored by your butthurt.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly like all those saints fans pissing and moaning over last years NFC championship, pretending that one blown call screwed them, conveniently forgetting their defense collapsed in OT and brees threw a noodle armed interception in the same period.

I like you.

Exactly. Fans are quick to blame the refs for missed calls, WHEN THE BLAME SHOULD BE ON THE COACHES OR THE PLAYERS

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, you feel the need to start a shit thread comparing Florida fans to fucking ohio state.

Come on now, go back and read the game thread for WLOCP and tell me you don't see the similarities in the two fanbases.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought them losing would humble some of the less tolerable fans on here. It didn't, it just makes them more unbearable.
Obviously this is your first year following college football. Welcome.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s something else. This is a team that’s had almost every major call go their way in the last two decades, including one that gave them a national title.
Wait, a Michigan fan complaining about how a team gets all the calls? That’s rich.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You f’ing tagged him and you’re calling him out for responding?

Some might consider that a bitch move.

He's a Michael Jordan fan from 2013, you know, when Michael was modeling Hane's underwear.

He loves a man in underwear...

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, go back and read the game thread for WLOCP and tell me you don't see the similarities in the two fanbases.

Aw bullshit.

Besides, you're the only Georgia fan on here. All the alumni are out delivering pizzas on Saturdays. So, it's easy to talk about how well behaved one is.

Georgia fans are incredibly obnoxious...and you know it. My first WLOCP (1986) saw my friend get his ankle smashed in the Albert the Alligator mascot costume while 43 dawg fans were arrested in the hundreds of violent drunks who stormed the field. For decades, your fans were as obnoxious as Ohio State...only more dangerous.

The only thing which has tempered UGAy is not having won a NC for so long.

9498404.jpeg

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw bullshit.

Besides, you're the only Georgia fan on here. All the alumni are out delivering pizzas on Saturdays. So, it's easy to talk about how well behaved one is.

Georgia fans are incredibly obnoxious...and you know it. My first WLOCP (1986) saw my friend get his ankle smashed in the Albert the Alligator mascot costume while 43 dawg fans were arrested in the hundreds of violent drunks who stormed the field. For decades, your fans were as obnoxious as Ohio State...only more dangerous.

The only thing which has tempered UGAy is not having won a NC for so long.

9498404.jpeg

Of course we're obnoxious and drunk.

"ain't nothin finer in the land than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan" is a line in the UGA fan anthem.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we're obnoxious and drunk.

"ain't nothin finer in the land than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan" is a line in the UGA fan anthem.

Georgia has become a very difficult and highly regarded university. So, the students are much lamer than in the 80s. Honestly, Florida State fans have been way worse for the last 20 years, but the student body is serious there now, too.

You really have to go to the SEC West to find real hard-core slobs, like we used to be.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game thread from page the end of the game on is spectacular.

At some point we should set up a go fund me to get a couple extra truckloads of tissues to Ohio.

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do :pop2:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need some cheese with your whine. What do you & a clogged toilet have in common? Both are full of shit. You say the refs gave Ohio State a Natty? So it was the refs fault that The U allowed Ohio State to complete a 4th & long in regulation? I bet you think meeeechegan beat Ohio State in '06 too. If you didn't have excuses you'd have nothing at all.
Day has a 0% winning percentage in bowl games.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day has a 0% winning percentage in bowl games.

So what? He's already did something yer boy Jimbo hasn't done. Won an outright conference title. And it's hilarious you said that seeing as how JH is 0-5 vs. Ohio State.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? He's already did something yer boy Jimbo hasn't done. Won an outright conference title. And it's hilarious you said that seeing as how JH is 0-5 vs. Ohio State.
Yeah, but how long are you going to take a coach who can't win bowl games?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a Buckeye bashing thread. The fans of the werent good enough to make it to the playoffs need to go hammer each others ass someplace else.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but how long are you going to take a coach who can't win bowl games?

You're the same overly homeristic UofM fan that called Ryan Day a high school. Now if Day's a H.S. coach what does that make JH, a pee-wee coach?

Your coach has lost 3 bowl games in a row. And there's a good chance he looses his 4th when UofM faces Bama. He's the only coach in UofM history to start 0-5 vs. Ohio State. He's the only coach in The Rivalry to give up 55 in back to back games.

He has a losing record as an underdog on the road vs. ranked teams. He has a losing record vs. ranked teams. He's never won his division or conference. But Day has already won a division & conference crown.

You're really in no position to be saying anything about Day, you hypocrite.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs to play in shitty bowls like MI so he can get that percentage up.
To be fair, Michigan’s record in shitty bowls isn’t very high either.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Buckeye bashing thread. The fans of the werent good enough to make it to the playoffs need to go hammer each others ass someplace else.

In case you didn't notice, the playoff is a fucking farce. Ohio State and Oklahomee were the sad representation of weak conferences. Half the SEC could beat either of you.

Of course, Clemson represents a sad conference as well. However, they have the big talent to be competitive on a good day with LSUx, maybe.

As with most previous years, my assertion holds true: The SECCG is the NCG.

Just ask any worthy LSU fan if they'd rather play one of the teams in the playoff, or replay their game against Bama, Florida, Joja or the Barn? Actually, don't bother because we all know the answer.