• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the 'drama' surrounding Pelini, he might get fired based off that alone. It's getting to be a distraction to the team with everything going on around Pelini's job security. It'll just carry over into next year if we hold onto him. That's why I think he will be fired after the Iowa game, because its a distraction.

I know we won today, but Pelini still sucks as a HC. He plays down to the opponent teams level, and we barely scrape by with wins. I'm sick of seeing that shit.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has improved and done a good job once they installed Rose at MLB and Santos at the Will backer. I'm really impressed with what Garrison has done with the o-line this year with all the injuries. I have more issues with OC Tim Beck, (play calling!) Linebackers Ross Els, and SC Dobson, on this staff then Pelini as head coach. If Pelini beats Iowa on Senior Day and goes 9-3 SE would be a dumbass to fire Pelini. These kids play for him Nebraska needs to recruit and build the front 4 and continue to do what they are doing with the o-line. Pelini and his staff have improved their recruiting the last view years.

I will say this if SE does fire Bo and the HC he picks doesn't win a B1G conference title in year 2 I'll be calling for his fucking head and Pearlman.

then why does it take so long in the season to see some results???

happen in 08 09 we shrugged if off first couple years buy we played the best ball late

but my beef is we waste so many games before the staff gets it right and even then we survived a very close game

and I don't wanna hear freshman or injuries bc recruit and depth takes care of that .

9-3 doesn't tell the whole story I agree it would be hard to knock him off but have we truly been a better program since 2010 when we were rank 5 and finished the regular 10-2? What are best win this year? hail mary Nwestern who won't be bowl eligible or Michigan who lost to Iowa??

this wasn't a tough schedule why don't we have better signature wins? let's factor that before we Praise 9-3 with lopsided loss at home to an 8-3 team choke game vs msu . man hood check vs minny that was a lost.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wins out, or even beats Iowa but loses bowl game which is likely against a SEC team and Bo will be back next year.

JMO

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
He wins out, or even beats Iowa but loses bowl game which is likely against a SEC team and Bo will be back next year.

JMO

I think yer right.

I know all the blame ends at the top, but we have to look at who Bo has surrounded himself with. I think most of our problems are a result of poor assistant's not getting the job done. A good CEO/manager will get rid of the weak links and hire people with skill set's that differ from the rest, if this doesn't happen immediately after the season; then ya, the same issue's will rise again next season.

I would still like to have Marvin Sanders & Mike Ekeler back on staff.
I miss seeing the fire from at least one of our coaches.

CUDDXOYLNURWBUJ.20101006230423.jpg

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why does it take so long in the season to see some results???

happen in 08 09 we shrugged if off first couple years buy we played the best ball late

but my beef is we waste so many games before the staff gets it right and even then we survived a very close game

and I don't wanna hear freshman or injuries bc recruit and depth takes care of that .

9-3 doesn't tell the whole story I agree it would be hard to knock him off but have we truly been a better program since 2010 when we were rank 5 and finished the regular 10-2? What are best win this year? hail mary Nwestern who won't be bowl eligible or Michigan who lost to Iowa??

this wasn't a tough schedule why don't we have better signature wins? let's factor that before we Praise 9-3 with lopsided loss at home to an 8-3 team choke game vs msu . man hood check vs minny that was a lost.

It's about recruiting and getting in right on both fronts. I'm talking the front 4 on defense and front 5 on offense. You can have all the great skill makers you want if you don't have the fronts you will not win games. Bo's found a difference maker on the d-line they need one more, the o-line has improved in the last two years under Pelini. Nebraska must find those guys on the d-line and o-line it all starts up front they need to continue to build depth in those areas.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about recruiting and getting in right on both fronts. I'm talking the front 4 on defense and front 5 on offense. You can have all the great skill makers you want if you don't have the fronts you will not win games. Bo's found a difference maker on the d-line they need one more, the o-line has improved in the last two years under Pelini. Nebraska must find those guys on the d-line and o-line it all starts up front they need to continue to build depth in those areas.

to be honest i see Bo winning out and probably coming back

I also see the same cycle and issue for the next 2-3 seasons. Bo didn't start to change things until he felt the pressure and realize i need to make it happen or I might be done

I like Bo but I don't see him taking us over the hump even with our soft division and schedule

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also see the same cycle and issue for the next 2-3 seasons. Bo didn't start to change things until he felt the pressure and realize i need to make it happen or I might be done

I like Bo but I don't see him taking us over the hump even with our soft division and schedule

Next season is THE season we win a ccg, the season after we win the NCG

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season is THE season we win a ccg, the season after we win the NCG

:scratch::doh:

yeah I doubt that to be honest. This year schedule was easy next year will be easier but yet we will find 3-4 losses. we shouldn't but that how it has been under bo.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch::doh:

yeah I doubt that to be honest. This year schedule was easy next year will be easier but yet we will find 3-4 losses. we shouldn't but that how it has been under bo.

I look at what we have coming back, largely with experience, and a healthier team and see us winning the conference. I called us beating Michigan to end there home win streak this year and barring us losing someone to the draft early, we will end Ohio states win streak next year in the CCG. bookmarkit

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What has Bo changed? :confused2:

It's a very typical season in that the defense doesn't start playing until well past mid-season.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at what we have coming back, largely with experience, and a healthier team and see us winning the conference. I called us beating Michigan to end there home win streak this year and barring us losing someone to the draft early, we will end Ohio states win streak next year in the CCG. bookmarkit

had experience in 2012...
offense veterans this year .....

and we don't want osu

it's the same feel good cycle then our first test comes then bam what happen Bo?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Bo changed? :confused2:

It's a very typical season in that the defense doesn't start playing until well past mid-season.

defense wise he tried alot . football nut talked about that this year

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2010, 2011, and 2012 are on conference call. :phone:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had experience in 2012...
offense veterans this year .....

and we don't want osu

it's the same feel good cycle then our first test comes then bam what happen Bo?

OH WE Do want OSU WE DO, I try not to talk down teams in our own conference but OSU is as overrated a team as I have ever seen. Alabama or FSU would shred the Bucks right now. They should concider themselves fortunate to not make the NCG.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't even bring myself to put up a fucking post anymore without the fear of someone jumping my ass about kool aid or rose colored Bo loving glasses.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't even bring myself to put up a fucking post anymore without the fear of someone jumping my ass about kool aid or rose colored Bo loving glasses.

Im drinkin the big red Koolaid while wearing my rose colored glasses and staring at my poster of Bo as we speak.:yahoo: