• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that I didn't say you were completely fucking (or ducking as auto correct fixed it to) stupid. So you should take it as a compliment that I don't think you are completely fucking stupid. Just regular stupid. There are people on here that are completely fucking stupid. You are not one of them......yet.

How would I take it if you said that you can't fix a hot headed prick? Well first I would say that you completely botched the movie quote. It's "you can't fix stupid". Then I would say that Bo is the way he is and just because he is a hot headed prick doesn't always mean it is a bad thing. On second thought, that second thing I would say would be tough for you because you could read into that as if I was defending Bo and was a huge life long supporter of Bo and I certainly wouldn't want your semi coherent rath to come crashing down on me again.
-------
It doesn't make any difference how long a person has posted here, how many times, even how often--no one including me posts perfectly. I admitted how I interpreted your post but that in no way makes my responses stupid.. But apparently, YOU are the only one here that posts perfectly.

Do you realize what your'e posting is? I don't care how smart you are how old you are how big you are you have NO right to pass judgment in the way you have on my response to your post #238theway you have....Do you know what that is jed? Cyberbullying which is about the lowest form of stupidity.

BTW, when I was using the inderct example of calling you a hot headed pr**k, I was following your example. I wasn't quoting any movie at all. That's how stupid you are.

So. I'll let you have the final say...tha't's what cyberbullies do....gotta get in the last word. Continue with the hot headed insults and four letter invective (I'm sure that sprouts a few additional hairs on you chest).

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Frost's offense work out vs Stanford and so far today?

Then hope for Tressel, Kirby, or Peterson I guess. Those are the other coaches we've contacted thus far.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no link, just a booster I know who gives me my info. He told me that Tweet (forgot who posted it on here) wasn't entirely true. We did contact those coaches or their agents, but Bo didn't resign yet from what he knows. He just knows that SE has contacted those people, and that guy is jumping the gun so he can be the first to say "i told you so."

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
-------
It doesn't make any difference how long a person has posted here, how many times, even how often--no one including me posts perfectly. I admitted how I interpreted your post but that in no way makes my responses stupid.. But apparently, YOU are the only one here that posts perfectly.

Do you realize what your'e posting is? I don't care how smart you are how old you are how big you are you have NO right to pass judgment in the way you have on my response to your post #238theway you have....Do you know what that is jed? Cyberbullying which is about the lowest form of stupidity.

BTW, when I was using the inderct example of calling you a hot headed pr**k, I was following your example. I wasn't quoting any movie at all. That's how stupid you are.

So. I'll let you have the final say...tha't's what cyberbullies do....gotta get in the last word. Continue with the hot headed insults and four letter invective (I'm sure that sprouts a few additional hairs on you chest).

:L

:stfu:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be interesting when whatever happens actually happens

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be interesting when whatever happens actually happens

No fuckin way he's tendered his resignation. I just don't believe it. I mean think about how bad that looks if we end up winning out and beating a top 25 team in a bowl game.

I don't believe Eichorst is that stupid, but he's a bit of a wildcard, and and Perlman still has major influence which makes me want to jump off a bridge.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather interesting how fast Bo went to Kellogg in this game. In the Michigan State game he let Tommy take his lumps.

Maybe, there is a little pressure. I think there is.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather interesting how fast Bo went to Kellogg in this game. In the Michigan State game he let Tommy take his lumps.

Maybe, there is a little pressure. I think there is.

post game said TA tweaked his ankle

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------

You can't fix stupid

Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. (Except for a perfect post as usual from me of course)

And that's all I have to say about that.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
You can't fix stupid

Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. (Except for a perfect post as usual from me of course)

And that's all I have to say about that.

LMAO @ yern siggy.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has improved and done a good job once they installed Rose at MLB and Santos at the Will backer. I'm really impressed with what Garrison has done with the o-line this year with all the injuries. I have more issues with OC Tim Beck, (play calling!) Linebackers Ross Els, and SC Dobson, on this staff then Pelini as head coach. If Pelini beats Iowa on Senior Day and goes 9-3 SE would be a dumbass to fire Pelini. These kids play for him Nebraska needs to recruit and build the front 4 and continue to do what they are doing with the o-line. Pelini and his staff have improved their recruiting the last view years.

I will say this if SE does fire Bo and the HC he picks doesn't win a B1G conference title in year 2 I'll be calling for his fucking head and Pearlman.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Bo addressed the team about resignation rumor before leaving for Linebacker U.

HuskerOnline.com - Final take: Players rally around Pelini
The rumor mill got so strong in the locker room that Pelini called a special team meeting on Thursday to address the players concerns before leaving for Penn State on Friday.
"(Pelini) said 'I never quit anything in my life' and that's all we needed to hear,"

:suds: