• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial B1G basketball thread.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are a clear bandwagon bitch!

Right... because I was at the '99 championship when I was 8 years old, I'm clearly a bandwagon bitch.

I get making fun of the sports but only dumbasses makes fun the the actual student body or academics of said school

Also where did I ever make fun of the actual student body EXCEPT for FSU?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also where did I ever make fun of the actual student body EXCEPT for FSU?
You took a clear shot at the coeds of the school. Only bitches do shit like that.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jwolt is a clear bandwagoner, wanting to take shots at Michigan because I said we were in the tourney. Lol!

Lol saying they could face FSU in the first round, as a clear joke referencing the Orange Bowl (remember that when we talked a bunch of shit for fun?), was taking a shot at Michigan.. clown

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a rule. If someone is going to make fun of the students or academics of my school, they better have attended the rival school they are rooting for also.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a clear shot at the coeds of the school. Only bitches do shit like that.

You're a little bitch if you actually think that it was a shot at either school. Apparently you forgot our fun banter from December about the Orange Bowl, but hey.. it's okay if you're drunk

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol saying they could face FSU in the first round, as a clear joke referencing the Orange Bowl (remember that when we talked a bunch of shit for fun?), was taking a shot at Michigan.. clown
Then I clearly made a comment that that is probably not possible and you went off. Unless you are sensitive about my bullshit rating. Typical millennial.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a rule. If someone is going to make fun of the students or academics of my school, they better have attended the rival school they are rooting for also.

Cool story bro, never asked. So I can't ever say a bad thing about UF or Miami? I can only speak about the rivals of the school I attended? Wow sports just got so much more boring

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I clearly made a comment that that is probably not possible and you went off. Unless you are sensitive about my bullshit rating. Typical millennial.

See that's where we got mixed up. I was laughing thinking that you thought it was a reality. I wasn't offended. If you think I get offended about sports (Cardinals fan in Cubs territory) you're sadly mistaken my friend

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story bro, never asked. So I can't ever say a bad thing about UF or Miami? I can only speak about the rivals of the school I attended? Wow sports just got so much more boring
No man, you can rip on the coaches, players or sports. We are fans first and foremost. Leave students, professors and academics out of it. I never bring that shit up talking to OSU, ND or MSU fans.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the sand out your vag. Michigan is average this year and this will be yet ANOTHER year FSU has never made a championship game.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man, you can rip on the coaches, players or sports. We are fans first and foremost. Leave students, professors and academics out of it. I never bring that shit up talking to OSU, ND or MSU fans.

But c'mon.. be realistic. Is FSU up to par with UF, Miami, MICHIGAN, or most other schools? It's not. Reputation isn't the best. And I also admitted that I didn't go there because I wasn't good enough to play baseball there lol

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But c'mon.. be realistic. Is FSU up to par with UF, Miami, MICHIGAN, or most other schools? It's not. Reputation isn't the best. And I also admitted that I didn't go there because I wasn't good enough to play baseball there lol
You get a good degree from any of those schools with a good GPA you will find a job period. They are known names.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get a good degree from any of those schools with a good GPA you will find a job period. They are known names.

If you want to stay around those areas. Would a FSU or UF degree do me any good in Illinois? Absolutely not. A degree from most/all B1G schools in Illinois (particularly the Chicago area) would be a good start, but not ACC/SEC schools.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to stay around those areas. Would a FSU or UF degree do me any good in Illinois? Absolutely not. A degree from most/all B1G schools in Illinois (particularly the Chicago area) would be a good start, but not ACC/SEC schools.
They are all big name schools. If your GPA is good and you have a degree that matters, you will get hired anywhere. I know people who went to NW that had trouble finding jobs, because they sucked in interviews and their degree was trash.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all big name schools. If your GPA is good and you have a degree that matters, you will get hired anywhere. I know people who went to NW that had trouble finding jobs, because they sucked in interviews and their degree was trash.

I graduated with a 3.6 GPA from a small, private college in Illinois and got a job within weeks of graduating. I have a friend who went to a big time school and took 2 years to get a job. It could be about interview skills or luck of the draw. And talking to many administrators (education major/special education teacher), they say they DO care about the quality of the school.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I graduated with a 3.6 GPA from a small, private college in Illinois and got a job within weeks of graduating. I have a friend who went to a big time school and took 2 years to get a job. It could be about interview skills or luck of the draw. And talking to many administrators (education major/special education teacher), they say they DO care about the quality of the school.
It depends on the school's strength's. Michigan isn't super strong in every Engineering discipline. You have a better shot at going to MSU or Michigan Tech for certain degrees. But even then a firm will notice FSU on the degree over a small private college that no one has heard of. Not every corporation is going to research the school you attended if they don't recognize it.

Btw education majors are shit. I am a graduate in CS. Which is very saturated atm.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the school's strength's. Michigan isn't super strong in every Engineering discipline. You have a better shot at going to MSU or Michigan Tech for certain degrees. But even then a firm will notice FSU on the degree over a small private college that no one has heard of. Not every corporation is going to research the school you attended if they don't recognize it.

Then it's probably a good thing that I attended the #1 school in the state for education. Illinois is the top dog in the state for Engineering, ISU is best for business and NW is best for the medical field. Like you said, every school has their strengths. I went to one that I could play ball at and get a top notch education at, but I've still been a FSU fan since I was a kid

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it's probably a good thing that I attended the #1 school in the state for education. Illinois is the top dog in the state for Engineering, ISU is best for business and NW is best for the medical field. Like you said, every school has their strengths. I went to one that I could play ball at and get a top notch education at, but I've still been a FSU fan since I was a kid
CS is not a huge strength of Michigan, but I did it to get in. Wanted to do EE, but it was easier to get accepted as a CS major.