• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean really, how can you expect this kid to have much maturty when his parents seem to be lacking some, themselves, eh?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to stop when he agrees to shut the fuck up.

Either one of three things is happening:

1) Nobody, including family, coaches, or players have come to him and told him to stop tweeting and stop doing interviews (seems unlikely); or

2) They have told him and he thinks he is above that advice and too stupid to listen (seems likely); or

3) He actually wants all of the negative publicity that you are complaining about.

Regardless of which it is - safe to say he is kind of asking for it. Aggies are a long time rival, and I hate them (in a sports sense) just as they hate us (in a sports sense). Now I am getting the chance to watch a daily train wreck waiting to happen with their star qb. It's hilarious.:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to stop when he agrees to shut the fuck up.

Either one of three things is happening:

1) Nobody, including family, coaches, or players have come to him and told him to stop tweeting and stop doing interviews (seems unlikely); or

2) They have told him and he thinks he is above that advice and too stupid to listen (seems likely); or

3) He actually wants all of the negative publicity that you are complaining about.

Regardless of which it is - safe to say he is kind of asking for it. Aggies are a long time rival, and I hate them (in a sports sense) just as they hate us (in a sports sense). Now I am getting the chance to watch a daily train wreck waiting to happen with their star qb. It's hilarious.:laugh3:

I don't give two shits about Texas. You aren't a rival, you aren't relevant, and you aren't getting the players we want.

But stick to your guns though, and make sure you keep laughing at that 20 year old and keeping us all updated :lame:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give two shits about Texas. You aren't a rival, you aren't relevant, and you aren't getting the players we want.

But stick to your guns though, and make sure you keep laughing at that 20 year old and keeping us all updated :lame:

I get all of this (and love me some aTm) except "you aren't a rival".

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, spoken like a true Tshirt fan. No worries, alumni from both schools still recognize the rivalry. It just doesn't disappear overnight. Put in another perspective, if UT and Aggy were to meet in a bowl this year, the game would sellout within 5 minutes. OH, and we're about as relevant as Aggy is right now. Win a conference title, NC or at least a BCS bowl then you can chime in and talk about how irrelevant your big brother is. They don't hand out crystal balls for having 1 good season every 16 years, finishing in the top 5 for the first time since the 50's, winning the cotton bowl for the 1st time since the late 80's and for getting lucky and upsetting the #1 team in the country.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Shorthorns just amaze me with their desire for JFF to become a better person. It is hard to find such concern for one's rivals.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 100% right. Aside of the aTm fan defending their teams honor, and the occational bored knucklehead like us, this whole Johnny Football nightmare is supported, propped up, and kept alive by butthurt Texas fans.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is te sports brittany spears when she was having her breakdown...we just can stop looking at the train wreck he is becoming...

I disagree. I suggest that the media and JFF's critics are trying to create a train wreck.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a screen name change?

Thought about changing it. It has been my screen name at *BS since 07.

It's been you taco meat fans who refused to recognize us as a rival up until we left. How many time have I seen "OU is our rival" over the years?

I'll leave the "tu" in my name and I don't think we'll stop singing Saw Varsities Horns off any more than y'all will stop singing Goodbye to A&M. It's just a function of time before the series starts back up. 10 years at the most.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol@ the Jelly from Shorthorns....

HEY Gigems, hope you loke muskodine jelly.... Tejas is delivering to yourn front doors...

ANd ftr, I have no fucking idea what muskodine is or even how to spell it. Saw on Duck Dynasty its a Weezyanna thing so I assume its in Texas as well.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I suggest that the media and JFF's critics are trying to create a train wreck.

And out of all of the past Heisman winners - He is the only one???? He has had nothing to do with it, hey?

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And out of all of the past Heisman winners - He is the only one???? He has had nothing to do with it, hey?

Yeah, you're right. There has NEVER been another Heisman winner that drank & partied. There has NEVER been another Heisman winner that chased the skirts at night. And there has NEVER been another Heisman winner that might have "showed his ass" a little.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol@ the Jelly from Shorthorns....

HEY Gigems, hope you loke muskodine jelly.... Tejas is delivering to yourn front doors...

ANd ftr, I have no fucking idea what muskodine is or even how to spell it. Saw on Duck Dynasty its a Weezyanna thing so I assume its in Texas as well.

There's so much wrong here I don't even know where to start..

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How'd Ricky Williams do after his Heisman? How would he be perceived if the social media bs existed back then.